|Penguin Fun Christmas Card — By: Teresa Welch
- Winter Flannels Paper Pack (link)
- Ultra Smooth white cardstock (link)
- Cardstocks: dark blue, black (link)
- Penguins Dazzles™ Black (link)
- Christmas Greetings stamp set (link)
- Tiny Tags & Little Labels template (link)
- 12" of 1/4" wide white mesh ribbon (link)
- Spectrum Noir pen sets: Blue (link), Red (link), Green (link), Yellow (link)
- Spectrum Noir Colorless Blender pen (link)
- French Blue Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- Silver Glitter Dust spray (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- Foam tape squares (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6 1/2" white card & matching envelope (link)
- free pattern (link)
- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with black cardstock. Cut 6⅛"x4⅝" Winter Flannel border paper with a border along the top. Mat on blue cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue centered on the front. Trace the hill patterns, cut from Winter Flannels blue tiles paper, and ink the edges blue. Mat the upper edge of each hill on blue cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue to the front as shown. Spray the front with glitter and let dry.
- Place the three penguin Dazzles™ shown on white cardstock and cut out. Color the shadowed stomach areas and shadowed snow areas with TB2, blending the edges with the colorless blender. Color the dark red areas DR7, the bright red areas DR5, and the beaks and feet OR1. Color the light blue areas TB3, the dark blue areas TB6, and the green areas JG6. Glue the penguins to the front as shown.
- Use the template to trace and cut bracket label C from Winter Flannels border paper. Place “winter fun” Dazzles™ on it, then mat on blue cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat on black cardstock with 1/32" borders, then Foam tape to the lower right. Knot a 4" ribbon and glue the knot under the right end of the label.
- For the inside: Cut 4½"x3⅛" Winter Flannels border paper and mat on blue cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat on black cardstock with 1/32" borders. Stamp “have a holly…” centered near the top, then wrap a 4" ribbon across the upper left corner and glue the ends to the back. Glue the paper centered on the inside, then tie a 4" ribbon onto the first ribbon. Place the Dazzles™ shown on white cardstock and cut out. Color the penguins as for the front and the gift with TB3 and TB6. Glue as shown.