|Snowflake Greetings — By: Teresa Welch
Designer's Tip:The embellishments used on this card (those not listed below) can be found in the kit designed for this webisode.
- Color Me™ Silver Sampler Pack (link)
- POW Glitter paper (link)
- White paper (link)
- Sparkling Snowflakes Foil Papier Tole (link)
- Silver Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Sapphire embossing powder
- VersaMark ink pad (link)
- Heat tool (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Vellum adhesive (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" blank white card (link)
- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Color Me™ circles paper and glue centered on the card. Cut 4¾"x1" medium blue glitter paper and mat the long edges on white paper with 1/16" borders. Glue across the center. Cut out the Color Me™ 4" label and stamp “Season’s Greetings” in the center. Sprinkle embossing powder over it, tap off the excess, and heat to melt the powder. Insert a brad in each end of the label, then foam tape it to the card center.
- Punch out the pieces for the snowflake border. Cut piece #1 into a 3" and a 2½" long piece. Glue the short piece to the card at the upper left and the long piece at the lower right. Place the second layer of snowflakes on the two pieces, using foam tape between the layers. Foam tape the remaining 5/8" snowflake to the label, then place Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4¾"x3½" light blue glitter paper and glue centered on the inside. Cut 4¼"x3" Color Me™ circles paper and glue centered on the glitter paper. Cut out “Celebrate the season” acrylic sentiment and glue to a 3 5/8"x2" medium blue glittered paper. Glue to the circles paper, then cut out a 4¾" length of Color Me™ border and glue over the upper edge as shown. Place Dazzles™ on the border and sentiment as shown.