|Isaac & Banners Scrapbook Page — By: Teresa Welch
- Happy Days Double-Sided paper Pack (link)
- White and navy Cardstock (link)
- Happy Patterns stamp set (link)
- Artsy ABCs stamp set (link)
- Happy Days 3-D Labels Papier Tole die cuts (link)
- Happy Days ribbon set (link)
- Fluid Chalk ink pads: Warm Red, Ocean
- Paper Distresser (link)
- Black pen (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- Use the tool to distress the edges of the Happy Days banner paper. Cut 4"x9" Happy Days dark circles paper and 3 1/2"x8 3/4" Happy Days yellow paper. Distress the edges of both pieces with the tool and tear 1/2" inward in several places, then curl the torn corners back. Wrap the yellow paper with 1/4" blue ribbon and green rick rack and knot on the front as shown. Glue the circles paper to the banner paper at an angle near the right edge and the yellow paper 2 1/4" from the right edge.
- Trim the photos to 43/8"x3 1/2" and 3 1/2"x3 1/2". Mat each on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat the larger photo on Happy Days red paper with 1/8" borders and the smaller photo on navy cardstock with 1/8" borders. Distress the outer mats, then glue the photos as shown. Journal near the left edge of the larger photo.
- Stamp the two large chevrons three times each on five different Happy Days papers using both ink colors. Cut each out, then mat on white cardstock with 1/32" borders. Distress the mats. Glue the chevrons in a border near the lower edge, alternating the paper colors and the directions, creating a zigzag design.
- For the banner, stamp the two smaller multiple chevrons and the triple banner on the same papers as for the large chevrons. Cut out and mat on white cardstock with 1/32" borders. Foam tape in a swooping row across the upper left corner. Cut four 3" orange mesh ribbons and knot each. Glue evenly spaced above the banner as shown.
- Stamp the thick chevron border on Happy Days orange paper with blue and cut to 5 1/2"x 3/4". Mat on white cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue over the large border at the lower right. Punch out the blue/orange papier tole label and assemble the two large layers with foam tape between. Stamp the name on white cardstock with both inks and trim to 1 3/4"x 5/8". Mat on navy cardstock with 1/32" borders, then foam tape to the center of the papier tole label. Foam tape the label as shown.
- Stamp the bubble chevron shapes in both colors on Happy Days yellow and green papers and cut out. Mat each on white cardstock with 1/32" borders. Write the date in a yellow chevron, then glue three to the right of the label and one to the lower left. Punch out two papier tole extra art pieces and glue and foam tape among the bubble chevrons as shown. Form a loop and ribbon tail with 3/8" wide yellow/blue ribbon and glue to extend from under the label at the lower right.