|The Lewis Children Scrapbook Page — By: Teresa Welch
- Color Me Gold Swirls (link)
- Color Me Gold Tags (link)
- Brown cardstock (link)
- Rustic Clocks 3-D papier tole die cuts (link)
- Gold Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- 24" of ½" wide ivory swirls sheer ribbon (link)
- Tumbled Glass Distress ink pad (link)
- Bundled Sage Distress ink pad (link)
- StazOn® Metallic Gold ink pad (link)
- 4 pastel blue pearl brads (link)
- Craft sheet (link)
- Spritzer bottle (link)
- 3-D foam squares (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- On the craft sheet, press the tumbled glass ink pad repeatedly, covering 12"x12". Spritz heavily with water, then place the Color Me swirls paper face down on the ink. Press, then lift the paper and set aside. Clean the sheet and repeat with bundled sage ink. Set the paper aside to dry and clean the sheet. Cut out the 4½" and 3¼" wide Color Me labels. Press sage ink on the sheet, spritz, and press the labels in the ink. Lift and set aside to dry.
- Ink the photo edges with gold and let dry. Mat the photos on metallic ivory cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on gold cardstock with 3/16" borders. Mat again on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut the small label in half. Computer journal on both labels, then mat each on ivory cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue the photos in place with the half-labels extending from under the edges as shown.
- Cut a 12"x7/8" gold cardstock and mat the long edges on ivory cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue ribbon across the center, then glue to the page near the bottom. Computer journal on the large label and mat on ivory cardstock with 1/16" borders. Knot two 3" ribbons and glue one on each end of the large label. Insert a brad over each knot. Glue the border and label to the page as shown.
- Cut a 2" ribbon, fold in half, then gently lift up one end of a small label and insert the fold under it. Repeat on the other small tag end, then insert a brad in each as shown. Punch out the die cuts for the grandfather clock and the border. Ink all the edges gold and let dry. Follow the instructions for assembling both pieces with foam squares between layers. Glue to the page and place Dazzles™ on them as shown.