|Cannon Beach Bike Ride — By: LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: Glue the scalloped strips that remain after punching border to the top and bottom of the page, aligning with Scalloped Arc Border Punch. Add some sparkle to the Scalloped Arch punch by adding red Jewel Dazzles™ to the center of each scallop.
- Fresh Cut Paper Pack (link)
- 30 Fresh Cut Die-Cuts (link)
- 26 Foil Fresh Cut Tags & Labels (link)
- Red Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Tonic Border Punch: Floral Strip (link) and Scalloped Arc Border Punch (link)
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock-black (link)
- foam tape (link)
- fine tip Sharpie™ pen (link)
- Punch the top and bottom edge of yellow floral 12x12 paper using the Scalloped Arc Border Punch. Center the yellow paper on black cardstock and glue the scalloped strips that remaining after punching border to the top and bottom edges.
- Punch the long edges of a 12”x3” strip of pink floral paper, using the Scallop Arch punch and glue 1 3/8” from the bottom of the page. Glue 12”x1 1/8” strip of black cardstock to the center of the pink strip. Use the Floral Strip to punch red swirl paper and glue to the center of the black cardstock strip.
- Foam tape 2 layers of blue flowers to the right side of the strip. Glue 2 red leaves under the left side of the flowers. Mat two 4”x6” photos with both red swirl and black cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue above the pink border, at angles.
- Foam tape flower die-cuts to the left corner of the left photo. Use the Sharpie™ pen to write on the small foil tag and glue under the flower. Foam tape a small yellow butterfly. Foam tape a yellow flower with swirls to the right corner of the right photo. Foam tape a pink butterfly below.