|You Rock Page — By: Ann Bernklau
- Super Stars Template (link)
- Watercolor Stars paper (link)
- Specialty Metallic Silver 12x12 (link)
- Metallic Dots foil paper (link)
- Music Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Silver Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Pen knife (link)
- White cardstock
- Font used: Helvetica
- Use the metallic dots foil paper as your background. Cut a 9” square from watercolor stars paper and mat onto white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue to the page, centered.
- Trace and cut out 8 swirls from the template, using metallic silver paper. Glue two swirls in each corner as shown. Cut out a variety of small stars from metallic silver and glue them scattered around the frame.
- Cut out three metallic silver stars using Basic Star 1. Cut out three photos using Basic Star 2. Glue the photos onto the silver stars and glue the stars to the page, going diagonally from the top left to the bottom right as shown.
- Cut out two of Basic Star 2 from metallic silver. Glue them to the top right and bottom left of the inner square. Add the music border Dazzle™ over the top right star and the electric guitar over the bottom left star. Cut out two of Basic Star 3 from white cardstock and journal onto each of them. Glue the journaled stars onto the silver stars, over the Dazzles™.
- Place “You Rock!” above the center star photo and scatter music note Dazzles™ between the stars.
- Add silver Jewel Dazzles™ to the points of each star, on the corner swirls, and in the centers of the smaller stars.