|Polka Dot Color Me Page — By: Ann Bernklau
- Smooch Spritz- Emerald (link) and Pink Sprinkles (link)
- Distress Inks- Worn Lipstick (link), Barn Door (link), Crushed Olive (link), Forest Moss (link)
- Marvy Brush Markers- Primary (link)
- Color Me 2 Paper Pack (link)
- Retro Embellish-abilities (link)
- Nonna’s Garden Ribbons (link)
- Zots™ (link)
- White Wildflowers (link)
- White cardstock
- Paper towels
- Cosmetic wedges
- Spread newspaper over your work surface. Place the Corner Blossom paper on the protected surface and spray just the blossoms with Pink Sprinkles Spritz. Spray the rest of the page with Emerald, keeping the spray bottle at least 10” away from the paper. Wipe page with a paper towel.
- Blend in the Crushed Olive ink pad, lightly all over the green portion of the page, using a cosmetic wedge. Blend Barn Door into the edges of the blossom petals. Color in the leaves with a dark green brush marker, and then rub off excess ink with a paper towel.
- Mat a 5”x7” photo on white cardstock with 1/8” borders. Glue to the page 1” from the bottom and 2” from the left. Take a large white paper wildflower and add color to the petals with Worn Lipstick and a cosmetic wedge. Zot™ it to the page 2 1/2” from the right and 3 3/4” from the bottom. Zot™ a pink button from the Retro Embellishabilities onto the center of the flower.
- Cut out the blossom tag and label. Blend Worn Lipstick into the blossoms with a cosmetic wedge. Fill in the rest of the areas with Crushed Olive, using it slightly heavier towards the edges. Add a touch of Forest Moss to the corners with a cosmetic wedge. Journal onto both the tag and the label. Glue the tag upright at the top left corner, 2” from the top and 3/4” from the left. Glue the label 1” from the right and 1 1/4” from the bottom. Tie 2 small pink crepe bows from the Nonna’s Garden Ribbons. Zot™ one on top of the tag and the other at the bottom right of the label.