|Disneyland Page — By: Susan Cobb
- Use ‘Em For Anything Citrus Papers (link)
- Citrus Flowers (link)
- Easy Circles Template (link)
- Round Shape Studio tool (link), round bubble caps (link)
- Heart Shape Studio tool (link), heart bubble caps (link)
- Round Button Studio tool (link), round self-adhesive buttons (link)
- Flower Button Studio tool (link), flower self-adhesive buttons (link)
- Glitter assortment (link)
- Humungo Adhesive (link)
- pink metal (from the Peacock metal assortment) (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- White cardstock
- Black pen, computer print optional
- Font: Gasoline Alley
Designer Tip: I attached a piece of Humungo adhesive to white cardstock, added glitter to the adhesive, then placed it into the round or heart shape studio tool to create a sparkly embellishment! You will need to apply more pressure to the tool than you do when using paper. Note: I found that the glittered adhesive works for the round and heart shapes, but not for the buttons. I also used pink metal for some extra bright and shiny embellishments.
- Use the larges circle on the template to create a half-circle from dark pink swirls paper. Mat on yellow, leaving a ½” border on the curved edge, and ¼” border on the straight edge. Glue to the green dots and circles background paper, 1 ½” from the right edge. Trim the excess yellow paper at the top and bottom, even with the background paper.
- Mat the two 3”x4 ¾” photos on blue textured paper and glue staggered over the pink half-circle. Write or computer print journaling and year on white cardstock, trim, and mat on blue. Glue the journaling block to the left side of the page, 1 ¾” from the bottom. Glue the year between the photos. Layer large flowers and Zot™ to the upper left corner of the page. Zot™ a smaller flower near the photos.
- Cut a piece of Humungo adhesive and attach to white cardstock. Add pink glitter and rub it in with your fingers, covering the entire piece of adhesive. Shake of the excess and make sure the glitter is well-adhered to the adhesive. Repeat with another piece of adhesive for the blue glitter. Use the glitter pieces, pink metal, and blue textured paper to create an assortment of buttons and shapes. Add thin strips of white cardstock to finish the buttons instead of thread.
- Zot™ the finished shapes to the page on the yellow curved border, at the side of one photo, for flower centers, and along the bottom of the journaling block. Use the pen to add doodles around some of the shapes, around the half-circle and yellow mat, and at the corners of the blue matting.