Distressed Ink Thank you cardby Furbert (more by this designer)
Description from Furbert:
11 x 8 1/2 white card stock score center and trim to 5 1/2 x6 7/8 inch card. Then out of another piece of white card stock--make a 4 7/8 x 5 7/8 inch and 2 1/2 sq. --dropped onto glass tile with alcohol ink drops and spritz of water. Let dry then dry embossed large piece and heat embossed smaller piece after versa & stamp with black powder. Glued both on black card stock and with 1/8 inch frame. Then glued the large one to front and the smaller one to inside of card. Then brushed the embossed words with distress ink, let dry, then brushed words with wink of stella.
Paper Wishes items used in project:
Other items used in project:
• 11 x 8 .5 in 65 lb wt card stock sheets (2)
• black 65 lb. wt card stock (1) sheet
• Rangers adirondock alcohol inks: watermelon, aqua, lake mist
• cuttlebug Thank You Merci embossing folder
• Stampendous Agapanthus Thank You stamp set (thank you)
CommentsThis project has not received any comments yet. Be the first to add one!
Add Your Comment