Home > Stamping > Stamps > Acrylic (Clear) Stamps > Stamps > Made By Me Labels Stamps (1030)

Made By Me Labels Stamps
View
Project Idea
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Made By Me Labels Stamps

22 people love this
Click a star to rate.

Label it! Youll have 14 versatile made by me labelsperfect for stamping on the back of a card, on a home-baked gift, or a handmade gift. Youll also have useful to and from words, ideal for gift tags. Designer tips and ideas are included on the back of the package.

These stamps are easy to use: Simply peel a stamp off the backing sheet, place it on an acrylic holder, ink it up and stamp! Clean your stamp with a stamp cleaner or soap and water, then return it to the sheet, positioning it to match the printed image. (Please dont use baby wipes or acetone, bleach or any oil-based cleaner.) Our special acrylic wont yellow. Stamp sheet measures 3x5.

Part number: 1030

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$0.00

You might also like:

Feathers Stamp Set
Price: $17.99

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment Very glad I got these.. Love all your products and can't wait to put in another order. So glad that I gotten these stamps cause I have been looking along time for some thing like this.

Submitted Friday, June 7th @ 08:31 AM

Name
Comment So happy to have these stamps...I just tried them with washable fabric paint on some items that I made for gifts as wanted to avoid embroidery. I just coated the stamp with the paint and pressed the stamp onto the item...looks great. I did put the fabric in a hoop so that it would be taut. I will let you know how they went through the wash. Now to explore the rest of them on my cards.
Submitted Monday, April 29th @ 10:05 AM

Name
Comment I love these stamps, I like people to know I made the card. That my love went into each and everyone.
Submitted Monday, April 8th @ 04:24 PM

Name
Comment I love these labels! So many ways to say home made. I even bought these for a friend who also does cardmaking.
Submitted Tuesday, March 26th @ 09:17 AM

Name
Comment Wonderful stamps! Thank you, so glad I bought them. No more unidentified cards!
Submitted Thursday, January 24th @ 05:49 PM

Name
Comment I love these "Made by" stamps for my cards!
Submitted Monday, August 27th @ 07:31 AM

Name
Comment Oh my I have waited and waited for these stamps. I have been just signing my name to the backs of my cards. Now they will have a professional look to them. Thank you. Will use forever. Love them.
Submitted Tuesday, July 3rd @ 01:47 PM

Name
Comment these will be put to good use on my card and special projects.
Submitted Thursday, May 3rd @ 11:57 AM

Name
Comment These will really come in handy. In the past I've printed on small return address labels and used different fonts - but these will be much better. No white label on the back of a colored card. Can't wait to try them on iron-on tape, And of course TAGS with strings - want to try the round one on those white paper tags with the metal edges! Hats off to Hot Off the Press!
Submitted Monday, April 2nd @ 05:30 PM

Name
Comment These are so great. No more hand printing or having to sew a label onto a product. You don't want or need a label sticking onto a dish cloth anyway and this way you can give as a gift with a peel off label. Love them.
Submitted Monday, February 27th @ 05:53 AM

Name
Comment stamps are nice ALTHOUGH RATHER SMALL - would like them better is they were slightly larger
Submitted Wednesday, May 26th @ 06:30 AM

Name
Comment Very glad I got these. Love all your products and can't wait for my next shipment!
Submitted Friday, February 19th @ 07:42 PM

Name
Comment great choice of labels. will love using everyone of them.
Submitted Wednesday, February 10th @ 09:44 PM

Name
Comment I CAN USING THESE STAMPS A LOT. THERE IS JUST TOO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM.
Submitted Friday, January 22nd @ 02:25 PM

Name
Comment I LOVE these stamps. I ordered two sets, one for my sister in California. She loves hers also. Now, I can add a little "sentimant" to match the card. Thank you so very much.
Submitted Thursday, January 21st @ 04:18 PM

Name
Comment I will use these stamps a LOT! There are so many; it will be easy to find the perfect one for any project.
Submitted Thursday, January 21st @ 10:41 AM

Name
Comment I have been looking for a long time for these and here they are and not only one but several. Now to decide which one to us... Love your products...
Submitted Thursday, January 21st @ 06:00 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):