Home > Dazzles™ & Craft Stickers > Dazzles Stickers > Coffee & Tea Dazzles™ Black (1898)

Share:

Coffee & Tea Dazzles™ Black

Item #: 1898
25 people like this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$1.99

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

Dazzle em! Give cards, layouts and tags a java-inspired touch of style with this assortment of coffee-themed stickers. Youll have the look of a heat-embossed imagebut all you do is peel and stick! This 4x9 sheet has 34 stickers, including focals, borders, corners and smaller accent pieces like swirls and coffee beans. (We love using the swirls as steam!) Even better, your Dazzles also come packaged with an idea sheet showing a finished card idea, additional ideas for using Dazzles, and how to use the Dazzles Transfer Sheet to make your Dazzles sheet do double-duty.

Now its quick and easy to add dazzle to your projectsand to dazzle the recipients!

Item #: 1898

Customer comments

Name
these dazzles will help me make a card for a friend and my mother. We are avid coffee drinkers I can not wait to start crafting.
Submitted
Monday, July 9th @ 06:48 AM

Name
These stickers are beautiful, I haven't used them yet, but I look forward to doing so soon. I'm a big coffee drinker and these are just perfect for a page I had in mind.
Submitted
Friday, May 14th @ 02:29 PM

Name
These are great, we drink coffee using kcups and my husband made a wooden container to hold them. It is black on the sides and top, but the front is all white. It has 3 drawers and a pull down area. I used several of these coffee cups, coffee beans and the saying coffee break to decorate the front. I have had compliments on them from everyone who comes in to my kitchen. I love Dazzles.
Submitted
Thursday, February 18th @ 07:30 AM

Name
After watching the webisode I was so looking forward to getting some of these to make some cool cards for my two coffee loving friends! The webisodes are an awesome tool for motivation and learning new techniques. If you haven't watched them yet you are missing out.
Submitted
Friday, December 25th @ 07:02 PM

Name
Just love these dazzles. I used some of them to decorate some plain glass coffee mugs and they look fantastic. They do not come off in the washing-up.......aahhhh....the endless possibilities!!!!!!
Submitted
Tuesday, December 22nd @ 12:34 PM

Name
loved the coffee/tea dazzles-many people have their latte, etc and will enjoy these cards. thanks for thinking of them.
Submitted
Thursday, October 29th @ 08:50 AM

Name
I haven't had time to try this product yet but I know I will love it.
Submitted
Sunday, October 11th @ 06:31 AM

Name
I am making sarabinders for 2 granddaughters as Christmas gifts. I stole the idea from a sarabinder that someone else did in the Paper Wishes catalog. One of my grand girls is a coffee fiend so I used the Coffee Break Dazzles on one of the dividing pages in the sarabinder. I love how it turned out and I am sure she will like it too. These Dazzles are great and can't wait to use more of them.
Submitted
Wednesday, October 7th @ 12:34 PM

Name
Oh these are so cute, used a couple on cards, but would love to also see them in colors.
Submitted
Thursday, October 1st @ 07:49 AM

Name
These are the best. I've done a couple projects with the Tea cups. They look so cool on cards. They can be so sophisticated or whimsical which ever way you choose. Keep them coming. Love the black ones. Keep up the good work.
Submitted
Monday, September 14th @ 03:34 PM

Name
Oooh! I just LOVE these! I've already made 2 projects using them as focals and I still have enough left over for 3 or 4 more cards. Great value, terribly chic and oh, so fun! Please, please, please make more of these in different themes....Love the black dazzles!!!
Submitted
Tuesday, September 8th @ 03:19 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):