Share:

Terrific Template Ideas

Item #: 2325
25 people like this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$12.99

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

In response to popular request, template designer Susan Cobb and the Hot Off The Press design team now offer an idea book jam-packed with wonderful ways to use templates in ways you never imagined! The butterfly on the Card Shapes template does double-duty as a vellum butterfly shadow behind a photo on a scrapbook page. Mini Envelopes are chalked, inked and outlined with penwork to hold photos, tags, and journaling. Diamond Folds shine as photo mats, tag decoration and card focals. Terrific Template Ideas contains both card and scrapbook page ideas, making it the ultimate paper crafters resource.

Item #: 2325

Customer comments

Name
I am glad I got this book. because I have Jakies Vintage book of paper at home which I don't really know how to use it. This book features a lot of scrapbook ideas using that set of paper.
Submitted
Friday, October 31st @ 05:44 PM

Name
Love this book, but now I want ALL the templates!!!
Submitted
Sunday, October 19th @ 04:46 PM

Name
An excellent book ! It offers many awesome ideas but also examples for extensions on those ideas - it is thus a great source of Inspiration. Clear instructions & excellent pictures make it easy to follow. I am glad though that I bought all the templates, as I would have been very disappointed to see all these wonderful ideas and not be able to implement them efficiently. Best if you also by the new 80 Template Techniques as well - they synergise well together.
Submitted
Sunday, October 5th @ 01:20 AM

Name
I have just started, making cards. Needless to say, a little overwhelmed and delighted, with all the wonderful "stuff"!!! I love the fact that all I have to do, is go the the Websodes. I did just that with this template. It was great, seeing the websode and the written instructions made making flowers much easier. This template is so much fun.
Submitted
Friday, May 30th @ 08:50 AM

Name
I loved the book but there wasn't enough ideas on how to use other parts of the template.

You should have a 50 page or more idea book for each template. I think you would sell more if people had ideas on how to use them in their scrapbooking.

I love idea books and how I can create awesome pages.
Submitted
Tuesday, April 15th @ 06:08 AM

Name
I've used the templates demonstrated in this book many times, but seeing how the designers used them gave me a whole new view of how they can be used.
Submitted
Thursday, April 10th @ 03:32 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):

Your Recently Viewed Items