Share:

Centering Ruler

Item #: 4000128
9 people like this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$6.99

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Centering Ruler
View
Product Image

Measure up! Tim Holtz' Centering Ruler is more than just your standard 12 acrylic ruler. It's clear, so you can see through it for perfect placement. It also has a printed grid for precise measuring, plus a metal edge for the straightest lines. And it doesn't stop there! It even features holes for paper piercing, spaced 1/8" apart. Use them to create holes for a stitched border, or to evenly mark your brad placement.

Item #: 4000128

Customer comments

Name
I was so happy to finally get this ruler. I had been wanting it for a long time, but could not find it in a LSS. Finding it at PW on sale was great. I especially love the centering, makes crafting easier and faster.
Submitted
Wednesday, January 21st @ 11:13 AM

Name
Just love the centering ruler. The selling point for me was the holes that I could use for sewing. My mother sewed for me and was fantastic. One of my pages is going to be You Are SEW Special. I have been practicing the holes and the sewing, so that this will be an outstanding page in our family album. My friend has a 6 inch, but 12 inches will be easier for my 12 X 12 pages. I purchased one for home and one for my cart, and a couple for my friends. Just love this ruler.
Submitted
Wednesday, January 14th @ 07:13 AM

Name
I've just bought an extra one of these so I can now have one at home and one in my crop bag! Have added a hook onto the hole in one end so I can hang it up and find it easily----I use it constantly!
Submitted
Saturday, January 10th @ 02:11 PM

Name
Tim has done it again. This ruler is so good for making the stitch cards and just to trim plhotos. Frist item I tried when I got my package and it was wonderful..Thanks Tim
Submitted
Saturday, October 11th @ 10:01 PM

Name
I loved the Tim Holtz centering ruler and ordered a second one from you at a very good price. This ruler does so much more than measure twelve inches--it centers, marks spaces for stitching, is completely see-through. I highly recommend it. Isn't Tim the absolute greatest?!!?
Submitted
Friday, October 3rd @ 07:24 AM

Name
I love this centering ruler. It has really large numbers that are easy to read, regular inches on one side, and zero centered inches on the other. It also has a bold grid of 1/4 inch with a fainter dotted grid of 1/8 inch squares, and a row of holes down one side spaced 1/8 inch apart. The regular ruler side has a sturdy metal wire imbedded so a cuting blade could be used without nicking the plastic. The whole ruler is so well thought out and designed to be used for many applications. This is the ruler I have always been looking for! Yeah for Tim Holtz-annother great product.
Submitted
Friday, October 3rd @ 07:17 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):

Your Recently Viewed Items