Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
Home > Crafting Storage & DIY Surfaces > DIY Surfaces > More > Snappy Tray (4000256)

Snappy Tray
View

Snappy Tray

27 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Keep it clean! Judikins' Snappy Tray is just the ticket when working with embossing and flocking powders, glitter, beads and more. This clear plastic tray keeps everything contained! Just set your project in the tray to add your powder, glitter or other element. All that excess won't go to waste! Simply use the built-in funnel to return all the unused powder or glitter to its original container. Snaps together to give you sides for containment, then easily unsnaps for cleaning and storage. Tray measures about 6 1/4"x9".

Part number: 4000256

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$5.75

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I LOVE this tray! I use it for everything - brads, beads, glitter, embossing powders, etc.!!!
Submitted Saturday, October 27th @ 08:14 AM

Name
Comment Very handy and easy to store.........
Submitted Monday, March 12th @ 03:36 PM

Name
Comment Like the ease of getting stuff out and back in their container.
Submitted Friday, March 26th @ 08:32 AM

Name
Comment I came online specifically to leave a good review for this tray. I just finished some embossing, and this tray was an absolute Godsend! It's simple to use, stores flat with my other embossing tools, and all that fine embossing powder goes right back in the jar! Would not be without this!
Submitted Thursday, March 18th @ 06:54 PM

Name
Comment This tray is the best!!! No unscrewing and cleaning off a cap, just tip your unused contents back into their container!!!
Submitted Thursday, March 18th @ 10:39 AM

Name
Comment This is the BEST tool! I have been using pieces of paper for my embossing projects. This is SO much easier to use. You don't waste a single grain of powder, your desk stays nice and neat and clean up is a "snap." (Sorry for the pun!) The best thing about it is that you can unsnap the unit for easy storage. I was hesitant to use my crafting budget on this item, but I wish it had been one of the first things I bought. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
Submitted Thursday, June 4th @ 10:44 AM

Name
Comment I love the snappy tray I ordered. I was using a paper plate before I received it. It stores easily, cleans up easily and is large enough to hold bigger cutouts for flocking or glittering. I don't know how I got along without it!
Submitted Thursday, May 7th @ 04:36 PM

Name
Comment liked this because it lays flat when not in use and stores easily in a drawer.
Submitted Friday, September 26th @ 10:58 AM

Name
Comment I really like the fact that this tray stores flat.A real space saver.Helps with keeping powders, glitter ect. from getting everywhere and then makes it really easy to get it back into the jar.
Submitted Thursday, August 21st @ 06:20 AM

Name
Comment A great tool to help economize our supplies. Easy and fun. Thanks.
Submitted Monday, July 21st @ 10:07 AM

Name
Comment I have already used the tray once for embossing powder and it was easier to use than a file folder and much neater.
Submitted Wednesday, June 25th @ 09:59 AM

Name
Comment Very useful and easy to store. I wil be using it a lot for my beads and embossing powders.
Submitted Friday, June 20th @ 09:38 AM

Name
Comment Love love love it. Great for beads, glitter, any thing you don't want to spill or reuse it.
Submitted Sunday, May 18th @ 11:24 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):