Share:

Swirls Grungeboard

18 people like this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$8.99

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

Rough it up! Tim Holtz' Grungeboard is made to be altered. Paint, ink, sand, and hammer the shapes for a well-used, aged or distressed effect! This pack gives you eight 5"x8" sheets filled with 94 punch-out shapes like wings and flourishes, hearts and stars, keys, hinges, numbers, arrows and more. Shapes feature a debossed swirly surface and come in a natural tan color that's great for altering.

Item #: 4000295

Customer comments

Name
Love the Grungeboard. It's soft, pliable and takes color well.
Submitted
Friday, May 1st @ 09:05 AM

Name
Glad to find more Tim Holtz stuff. His products are so amazing.
Submitted
Monday, March 9th @ 06:02 PM

Name
I saw a demonstration of the grunge board and I thought at that point I think I would enjoy this product. I received my grunge board order and LOVE IT!!! Many, many ways of using from inking, painting, and bending is wonderful.
Submitted
Tuesday, March 3rd @ 06:39 PM

Name
These grudge boards are nicer than I thought they would be, will add so much texture, and quite the deal
Submitted
Sunday, January 25th @ 07:54 AM

Name
This stuff is sooo cool! It's kind of like chipboard on steroids! The textures really give them personality.
Submitted
Thursday, August 21st @ 08:33 AM

Name
Awesome just doesn't say enough! Thanks for doing it right.
Submitted
Friday, June 27th @ 02:53 PM

Name
Need a special color or texture, looking for just the right embelishment, well look no further. Grudge board can be as fantastic as your imagination or as simple as a little paint/paper/ink or glitter. This package is economical and can be used for cards, crafts, scrapbooking, projects for kids, etc.
Submitted
Tuesday, May 27th @ 06:17 PM

Name
Probably the most versitile product I have ever used. Great stuff to paint, ink, and bend.
Submitted
Sunday, May 25th @ 10:54 AM

Name
This grunge board is really awesome! You can do anything with it. I used my hinges and my alphabets are the cat's meow. I can't wait for more ideas on grunge board. I would love a small book or phamplet on uses of the grunge board. FUN! FUN! FUN!
Submitted
Wednesday, April 9th @ 09:01 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):

Your Recently Viewed Items