Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
« Go Back

Mix Your Messages Acrylic Stamps
View
View

Mix Your Messages Acrylic Stamps

35 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Stamp your sentiment! Mix your messages on cards, scrapbook pages and other paper craftswith style. This stamp set features 65 stamps, with mix-able words you can combine to form your own message. We share loads of possible options on the back of the package, from with deepest sympathy to thinking of you, happy anniversary and more. You get brackets and punctuation marks too. Designer tips and ideas are included on the back of the package.

These stamps are easy to use: Simply peel a stamp off the backing sheet, place it on an acrylic holder, ink it up and stamp! Clean your stamp with a stamp cleaner or soap and water, then return it to the sheet, positioning it to match the printed image. (Please dont use baby wipes or acetone, bleach or any oil-based cleaner.) Our special acrylic wont yellow. Stamp sheet measures 5 1/2"x7".

Click here to see a project idea using this item.

Part number: 4001019

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$17.99

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I have been an avid stamper for nearly 20 years and my stamp collection is enormous. I am finding that I am using my other stamps less and less and YOUR stamps more and more! This collection is no exception -- what more do you need? This set says it ALL!
Submitted Thursday, July 22nd @ 11:34 AM

Name
Comment These will be great for cards and scrapbooks ..so many little words/phrases to choose from. And if you are having a hard time trying to figure out what to say, the enclosed backing sheet comes with a large list of phrases all in order for you!
Submitted Monday, July 12th @ 02:00 PM

Name
Comment This set makes creating message on cards so much neater and easier. Love the variety!
Submitted Thursday, April 8th @ 11:33 AM

Name
Comment WOW! I NEVER HAVE TO AGONIZE OVER WHAT TO WRITE IN A CARD AGAIN. THIS SET IS AMAZING. I ALSO BOUGHT ONE FOR MY MOTHER.
Submitted Tuesday, September 8th @ 07:03 AM

Name
Comment I love this stamp set! It is very versatile. At first I thought I would just use it for cards, but it works beautifully on my scrapbook pages as well. Another great product.
Submitted Tuesday, June 2nd @ 04:59 PM

Name
Comment I saw a recent webisode featuring:
"Mix your Messages"

Sara and Paulette showed how versitile the words were to use on cards,which is what I do.They are a perfect size for card makers as well for you scrappers out there!!! I have been a card maker for over 3 years and this is the first time I have used acrylic stamps.Yes,I know it's hard to believe but I just love all my wood block stamps.But these are my new love.I got tired of trying to use rub-ons.I bought a bunch from a discount store and they were a problem from the start.So now with my new acrylics I expect to have no more problems adding words to my beautiful cards.This is a must have for all you crafters out there.Sincerely,Sandra
Submitted Sunday, May 31st @ 11:41 AM

Name
Comment SO many possibilities with all these individual stamps!
Submitted Tuesday, May 26th @ 11:08 AM

Name
Comment I love these stamps. I do not print that well and sometimes it is not easy to use my computer to print my cards. These work well and I love to use acrylic stamps.
Submitted Monday, May 11th @ 02:26 PM

Name
Comment I am extremely satisfied with these stamps! They are high quality, stamp distinctly and the variety of words has been so appropriate!
Submitted Wednesday, February 11th @ 08:50 AM

Name
Comment I sometimes get " stuck " on what to say. These will prompt me to get my journaling done, thanks.
Submitted Monday, July 21st @ 10:22 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):