Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
« Go Back

Tiny Words & Images Acrylic Stamps
View
View

Tiny Words & Images Acrylic Stamps

38 people like this
Click a star to rate.

For cards and captions! Use these sweet little words and images on handmade cards, or to accent a scrabook page, tag, ATC and other paper crafts. Youll have messages to say happy birthday, mad about you, with sympathy, youre the best and moreplus matching images like a heart with wings, party hat, gift package and others. Designer tips and ideas are included on the back of the package. Youll have 59 clear acrylic stamps in all!

These stamps are easy to use: Simply peel a stamp off the backing sheet, place it on an acrylic holder, ink it up and stamp! Clean your stamp with a stamp cleaner or soap and water, then return it to the sheet, positioning it to match the printed image. (Please dont use baby wipes or acetone, bleach or any oil-based cleaner.) Our special acrylic wont yellow. Stamp sheet measures 5 1/2"x7".

Click here to see a project idea using this item.

Part number: 4001020

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$17.99

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment These are so versatile, and I'm thrilled to be able to use these to replace my sometimes unreadable handwriting! You can't go wrong with these.
Submitted Friday, January 13th @ 09:39 AM

Name
Comment Perfectly sized stamps for cards & tags that cover a wide range of events! So glad I finally added them to my supplies...they are on the "most used" section of my craft table!
Submitted Monday, September 6th @ 07:18 AM

Name
Comment These are awesome little stamps. I'm very pleased they were in mom's warehouse sale, so I was able to buy them. Very fun stamps and images.
Submitted Monday, July 19th @ 04:47 PM

Name
Comment I have been watching for a while for this set to be included in Mom's Warehouse sale, and was excited to be able to purchase it recently at half price. The words and images are perfect for stamping on blank tags and making cards. They are also perfect for stamping on the great big brads purchased this time.
Submitted Monday, July 12th @ 05:46 AM

Name
Comment These stamps are perfect for cardmaking. The size and range of messages and images is a very good value for the price.
Submitted Tuesday, June 8th @ 06:41 AM

Name
Comment These tiny words and images stamps are the greatest. I also had them on my list for awhile and then splurged when they went on sale. I keep finding places to use them because they're so useful and nice. I've done little tags, small areas of cards. The images come out nice and clear, and the small butterfly is so pretty and delicate. I am very pleased with this set.
Submitted Monday, June 7th @ 01:07 PM

Name
Comment These small stamps are just right for card making when space is so often limited. Plus, I got a great deal. Thanks, Paper Wishes, for such great products!
Submitted Monday, June 7th @ 06:33 AM

Name
Comment Cute, cute, cute! These little words and images are great for card making.
Submitted Thursday, April 8th @ 11:34 AM

Name
Comment The tiny words clear stamps are the best. I,m glad I had them on my order. Perfect for making cards.
Submitted Tuesday, March 30th @ 01:47 PM

Name
Comment I love all these little sayings and images. They are perfect for small spaces and areas on your cards, scrapbooks and crafts. They are perfect for tags too!
Submitted Wednesday, March 24th @ 01:57 PM

Name
Comment Tweet! Can use the little bird anywhere. Small saying fit nicely in the frame.
Submitted Thursday, March 18th @ 04:26 PM

Name
Comment I just love this stamp set. I'm always looking for something small to put on a card that will bring a smile and this stamp set has that.
Submitted Thursday, March 18th @ 11:09 AM

Name
Comment I love these tiny words. They are perfect to use on the extra large brads and in small spaces.
Submitted Monday, March 15th @ 02:25 PM

Name
Comment These words and images are the perfect size for smaller cards and tags. Everything I need is there, so I know I'll use this set a lot.
Submitted Monday, March 8th @ 05:52 AM

Name
Comment These were a must have from my wish list, so when they were on the Mom's Warehouse Sale it was the perfect time to add them to my HOTP collection. The price was not to be passed up! And the stamps are of the highest quality and so easy to use.
Submitted Friday, March 5th @ 06:45 PM

Name
Comment I use these stamps so much. They are the perfect size.
Submitted Monday, January 11th @ 08:27 AM

Name
Comment I first saw these stamps on a Webisode but couldn't quite justify the cost. At last they were offered at Mom's Warehouse and I jumped at the opportunity to add to my stamp collection.
Submitted Tuesday, December 1st @ 09:40 AM

Name
Comment This is my go-to stamp set when I make cards! The words fit perfectly on a cards, tags and even ribbon! I definitely recommend.
Submitted Wednesday, October 21st @ 08:46 PM

Name
Comment Stampers and scrapbookers can never have enough word stamps and these are just what I need to make all sorts of cards. I love this set!
Submitted Sunday, March 1st @ 07:46 AM

Name
Comment I've had these on my wish list for quite some time and finally took the plunge and purchased them. I am delighted! Perfect for cardmaking, I would say these are a must have item. If I'd known how wonderful they are, I'd have gotten them sooner. Lots of versatile uses and really, really easy to use.
Submitted Thursday, January 29th @ 07:14 AM

Name
Comment Oh I just love these stamps! The quality is terrific and they are just the perfect size! Thank you!
Submitted Friday, August 8th @ 07:46 AM

Name
Comment PERFECT for tags. Sometimes my writing goes were I don't want it too. ha. I know these will be used a lot. Thanks.
Submitted Monday, July 21st @ 10:24 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):