Home > Product Videos > Stamping > Far East Beauty Stamp Set (4001054)

Share:

Far East Beauty Stamp Set

Item #: 4001054
23 people love this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$17.99

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

Product Video

Far East Beauty Stamp Set
View
Product Image
More Inspiration

Easy elegance! These beautiful Asian inspired stamps are great for scrapbook pages, cards, albums, tags and more. You'll have a string of lanterns, bamboo, chinese symbols and coordinating words, accent pieces, and elegant intricate focals. You'll have 19 clear acrylic stamps in all.

These stamps are easy to use: Simply peel a stamp off the backing sheet, place it on an acrylic holder, ink it up and stamp! Clean your stamp with a stamp cleaner or soap and water, then return it to the sheet, positioning it to match the printed image. (Please dont use baby wipes or acetone, bleach or any oil-based cleaner.) Our special acrylic wont yellow. Stamp sheet measures 5 1/2"x7".

Item #: 4001054

Customer comments

Name
I am very pleased with this set of stamps. The designs are just beautiful. They will make great cards and scrapbook pages.
Submitted
Sunday, February 16th @ 08:44 PM

Name
This stamp set is beautiful. Just used it on a project for Oriental Stamp Art
Submitted
Wednesday, February 12th @ 05:41 AM

Name
What a stunning stamp set! I can't wait to use it to create my quote books! I showed it to a family friend and now she wants one too. And what a deal I got under the Mom's Warehouse Sale!
Submitted
Thursday, October 17th @ 09:20 AM

Name
Handy for many Asian themed projects.
Submitted
Monday, October 14th @ 04:47 PM

Name
I just received my Far East stamp set and can't wait to get started on my next project. These stamps are so beautiful and elegant and can be used for a variety of events.
Submitted
Monday, October 14th @ 10:38 AM

Name
Nice stamp set- cute designs and fun to play with. Bought this during a one day special stamp set and so glad I did. They offer a great addition to my collection and love the oriental theme.
Submitted
Thursday, February 14th @ 04:15 PM

Name
I love this stamp set, especially the border stamps. I just made the Love & Beauty birthday card that was designed by Ann. It wasn't difficult and turned out to be a very elegant and beautiful card. Thanks so much!
Submitted
Monday, August 27th @ 08:33 PM

Name
I made a wedding card for our friends in Macau. Turned out nice. I will use it many times since I am tied up with lots of Chinese and recently a Japanese. The word for love is a Japanese style word...but ok.
Submitted
Wednesday, February 15th @ 06:40 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):