Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
Home > Stamping > Stamps > Acrylic (Clear) Stamps > Stamps > Cherry Blossom Stamp (4001083)

Cherry Blossom Stamp
View
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Cherry Blossom Stamp

42 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Detailed cherry blossom small stamp! You’ll love this stylish set of stamps featuring cherry blossoms—it’s perfect for cards, scrapbook pages, ATCs and gift tags. This intricate set measures a petite 2”x3”, so you can use the branch as card focal or album page accents, or combine them with the smaller pieces to create borders. The stamps are clear acrylic, so it’s easy to stamp them exactly where you want. These stamps are easy to use: Simply peel a stamp off the backing sheet, place it on an acrylic holder, ink it up and stamp! Clean your stamp with a stamp cleaner or soap and water, then return it to the sheet, positioning it to match the printed image. (Please don’t use baby wipes or acetone, bleach or any oil-based cleaner.) Our special acrylic won’t yellow. Stamp sheet measures 2"x3".

Part number: 4001083

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$0.99

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I haven't used this stamp yet. one of my plans for this stamp are to use it on the Small Round Avery Labels and use them as my envelope seals. And, of course will use it on my cards and Scrapbooking.
Submitted Monday, January 20th @ 11:53 AM

Name
Comment I used these little stamps on sticky notes to make pretty little reminders for people who sign up for things in our club. I put a stack of stamped sticky notes and a container of pens beside the sign-up sheets so the ladies can be reminded of dates and times for things they want to participate in.
Submitted Monday, October 14th @ 05:53 AM

Name
Comment Looking forward to using this to create my own custom sized tiles out of chipboard.
Submitted Monday, June 3rd @ 12:44 PM

Name
Comment Very cute Cherry Blossom Stamps.. And they are peitie !!! Perfect when you need something small but very detailed. Love that you have a variety to choose from... And I do so like to use clear acrylic stamps... so easy to place just where you want it !!
Submitted Monday, May 20th @ 10:18 AM

Name
Comment This stamp is so pretty I like to color it in with colored pencils. The small stamps are awesome and an awesome price!
Submitted Sunday, September 30th @ 11:00 AM

Name
Comment I have used several of these small stamps, and have been very pleased with them. I love the cherry blossom stamps because they are so detailed and easy to color in with multiple media. This one is moving to the top of my favorite list. Thanks so much for such a great product.
Submitted Monday, May 21st @ 04:41 PM

Name
Comment I just love these little clear stamps you carry!
They are so very affordable and their lines stamp so well.
Thanks for carrying such a nice number of choices!
Submitted Monday, May 7th @ 08:18 PM

Name
Comment This stamp is so pretty! I was so pleased when I received it that I sat down right away and began to use it. Paper Wishes, your stamps are so pretty, as well as easy to use. Thank you!!!
Submitted Thursday, May 3rd @ 07:35 AM

Name
Comment so cute and just the right size. thanks for another great stamp addition.
Submitted Monday, April 2nd @ 06:27 AM

Name
Comment I love the versitility and the price of the small stamp sets. The Cherry Blossom stamp set will be a great one for a spring card.
Submitted Wednesday, March 14th @ 06:42 AM

Name
Comment These Cherry Blossoms are gorgeous! They're perfect for cards, tags and layouts. You can't beat the price and these are especially beautiful.
Submitted Thursday, February 16th @ 12:28 PM

Name
Comment I love all the small stamps. This one is really nice.
Submitted Friday, February 10th @ 08:36 AM

Name
Comment Really pretty stamp, looking forward to using it.
Submitted Saturday, February 4th @ 04:29 PM

Name
Comment Cherry Blossom Stamps As I said I love these small stamps and I use them all the time. This one is especially pretty.
Submitted Thursday, February 2nd @ 08:20 PM

Name
Comment This stamp is very vesatile. I've used it on a card and also used the smaller one and the larger one on tags. I color them in with different mediums and they add that perfect little detail to the layouts. They are great for scrapbook pages and on cards. AS with all your products, I love it!
Submitted Monday, January 30th @ 09:06 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):