« Go Back

Gold 3-D Ornament Stickers
View
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Gold 3-D Ornament Stickers

15 people like this
Click a star to rate.

3-D stacking stickers. Add a European touch to your cards with these elegant stickers from Holland. Each sheet has specially designed stickers in multiple sizes. Simply place each sticker on paper, cut it out with scissors, then layer with foam tape to make beautiful three-dimensional card focals. Each set has 10 sheets of stickers. That’s $1.20 per sheet—and they’re gorgeous!

Part number: 4001208

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$8.29

You might also like:

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment These are beautiful! What a wonderful assortment of designs. I can't wait to start using them!
Submitted Tuesday, May 5th @ 11:08 PM

Name
Comment These are the easest way I know to create a quick, dramatic and classy card. I will never stop buying them - they are absolutle fantastic.
Submitted Sunday, May 3rd @ 07:31 PM

Name
Comment I love them and have ordered the transfer sheets.
Submitted Saturday, May 2nd @ 09:26 AM

Name
Comment I simply can't wait to start making Christmas cards with these. If you have never layered peel off stickers before you are in for a treat. They are simply gorgeous. Check out all of the other layered stickers and the Dazzles stickers too.
Submitted Sunday, April 5th @ 02:48 PM

Name
Comment These just say elegant! Very easy to use with a beautiful look. Can't get any better than that.
Submitted Thursday, February 12th @ 09:01 AM

Name
Comment These are very elegant peel offs. Great for stacking to create a 3-D effect or simply use alone.
Submitted Sunday, January 25th @ 05:28 PM

Name
Comment These 3-D stickers are absolutely awesome!!!I saw them on a webisode and knew I had to try them. They are so easy to use and the final result is amazing.
Submitted Sunday, December 21st @ 07:24 AM

Name
Comment These are fantastic. I have the ones for Christmas and these make the most beautiful cards. Easy and awsome.
Submitted Sunday, October 5th @ 06:09 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):