Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
Home > Card Making Supplies > Card Kits > 80 White Cards & Envelopes (4001266)

80 White Cards & Envelopes
View
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

80 White Cards & Envelopes

65 people love this
Click a star to rate.

80 white cards, each measuring 5"x6 1/2" with 80 matching white envelopes.

Part number: 4001266

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$9.99

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I haven't used these yet, but thought that the card felt a little lightweight when I took them out of the package and they are not as white as I would have liked, (not quite what I have beeen looking for as Iam making some wedding invitations) so I will keep looking for high quality bright white card stock and envelopes. Still very good value for money and I will keep them for general card making.
Submitted Wednesday, April 17th @ 03:47 AM

Name
Comment I have ordered these cards before and find the size and quality very good. I make and send about 90 christmas cards each year. These are large enough to give me room to play on them but not so large that I pay extra postage for oversize. I also give card classes at the Senior Drop In Centre and need something that is an inexpensive price as it is all volunteer work.
Submitted Tuesday, April 16th @ 05:56 AM

Name
Comment The card and envelops are of good quality I have only used one so far
Submitted Monday, April 8th @ 04:45 PM

Name
Comment Great to have lots of blank cards ready to use whenever I need them. I make multiples for all the holidays too.
Submitted Tuesday, March 26th @ 12:29 PM

Name
Comment I'm so glad you offered this item. I've looked in all the local craft stores, and couldn't find this size. I have the cardmaking cd from Paper Wishes and the instructions are based on 5 X 6 1/2 cards. Even if I make this size card, I still needed envelopes! So thank you.
Submitted Tuesday, March 26th @ 09:20 AM

Name
Comment Have purchased several of these and always appreciate the quality and value. Make great cards!
Submitted Friday, March 15th @ 09:34 PM

Name
Comment I love the cards and envelopes. Makes it so much easier and faster to do my cards. Thanks for offering such a good quanity of these.
Submitted Thursday, February 21st @ 03:00 PM

Name
Comment Thanks for giving us new card makers some handy cards to start our creativity.
Submitted Monday, February 18th @ 10:54 AM

Name
Comment Have you priced cards lately?? This is the best value, and the fun of creating your own designs. Love them.
Submitted Thursday, December 6th @ 06:54 AM

Name
Comment These cards are just right to make designs of my own or to follow instructions and get it done well.
Thanks for a wonderful product!
Submitted Wednesday, November 14th @ 06:12 AM

Name
Comment Like pens, I can't have too many cards and envelopes. I prefer to start with a white card and go from there. Since I do about 15-20 cards per month for b/days and unfortunately, get well and sympathy, I use a lot of cards. Christmas alone has me making 80! I also honor many holidays. I am of the generation that going to the mailbox and finding a card is so much better than an email or a tweet. Someone was thinking enough of me to take the time. Great quality and great price.
Submitted Monday, November 5th @ 06:10 PM

Name
Comment The size is great, but it is a lightweight cardstock. It will be great for some of the folded cards that I do, but not so good for the printed notecards-a heavier, smoother cardstock works better for them.
Submitted Monday, November 5th @ 12:32 PM

Name
Comment I have purchased this product before and will continue to do so in the future. The size is perfect for card making and it's a good bargain. I am very happy with the quality of the cardstock and envelopes.
Submitted Monday, October 8th @ 07:20 PM

Name
Comment I love these blank cards. The quality is excellent and the price just can't be beat. The envelopes are so classy, and I like that they are sturdy enough to be stamped on or decorated. So much better than what I can find at my local craft store!
Submitted Sunday, September 9th @ 05:04 PM

Comment Awesome value!
Submitted Tuesday, August 28th @ 08:36 PM

Name
Comment I was happy to get these blank cards and envelopes because they are of an unusual size and hard to find.
Submitted Monday, August 13th @ 06:24 AM

Name
Comment I was happy to find these cards with envelopes. This size is very hard to find blank. I am very happy with my purchase. These cards are the perfect fit for the card making kits I ordered.
Submitted Thursday, May 31st @ 09:57 AM

Name
Comment Great buy to share with others and the grand-kids. Pretty light weight, but once you add other layers on top, they worked pretty well. So all in all a good buy.
Submitted Monday, May 7th @ 07:16 PM

Name
Comment I love the blank cards. They are a great price for as many as I got.
Submitted Thursday, April 26th @ 12:18 PM

Name
Comment The perfect blank card and envelop for all of your cards...
alone or with others papers applied! The value is the best!
Submitted Monday, April 2nd @ 11:18 AM

Name
Comment Great item and very good time saver..nice
Submitted Monday, March 26th @ 06:28 AM

Name
Comment These are a must have. I'm on my third pack of these and I'd be lost without them. What a great price!
Submitted Wednesday, March 21st @ 06:56 PM

Name
Comment I can't live without these cards! I have purchased these cards many times. They are perfect for anyone that makes lots of cards! Their lighter weight is perfect for layering and embellishing. This is the best deal on cards and envelopes I have ever seen!
Submitted Wednesday, March 7th @ 07:37 AM

Name
Comment Simply the best deal in the whole PW catalog...and that's saying a lot because the catalog is chock full of great deals. The quality of these cards and envelopes cannot be overstated. I love the generous size, I love the weight of the paper, I love the quality of the envelopes. These are literally the ONLY cards and envies I use in my crafting...You would expect to pay so much more for cards and envelopes like this, but the price is so low, you can't even make them yourself for less. Buy them. you will not be sorry!
Submitted Friday, February 3rd @ 05:50 AM

Name
Comment I love the fact that you can buy the cards (these are larger than I usually use) and envelopes together. I usually cut my own and buy envelopes to go with them. These envelopes; however, are quite a bit larger than the cards, which seems a little strange coming from a "set". But the quality is good and it will save my cardstock for actually stamping. I'd recommend this product.
Submitted Wednesday, January 11th @ 06:43 AM

Name
Comment Great quality. They were great for Christmas cards. Held up well. Would buy them again.
Submitted Monday, January 9th @ 11:23 AM

Name
Comment These have always been on my Top 5 list for base cards. One ALWAYS needs a white card in their stash. In the past, these were the perfect weight, color & size; and I hope they'll continue to be so.

Many companies are having to scrimp & save, in these difficult times... and have been doing so by altering the paper weight on their stock cards. They're making them substantially lighter - and therefore unusable, as far as I am concerned. PLEASE, do NOT ever do this Paper Wishes!
Submitted Wednesday, June 1st @ 08:47 AM

Comment Great value, great service.. Love your company..Thanks
Submitted Monday, May 31st @ 08:09 AM

Name
Comment These cards and envelopes are a very good quality and will make beautiful cards. It a great VALUE! This is where I shop for my card supplies. Shipped in a timely manner and very friendly. I belong to the stamp club and couldn't be happier with the quality of stamps I receive. And the amount of stamps! Your mind spins with the possibilities!!!
Submitted Friday, May 21st @ 01:17 PM

Name
Comment really great price for the amount you get....thought they were a little light, though. worked best for me when i reinforce using papers on the front.
Submitted Friday, May 7th @ 03:41 PM

Name
Comment What a great way to stock up! These are high quality and uniform in measurements. I always like to keep a stack on hand so I never run out!!
Submitted Thursday, February 18th @ 05:04 AM

Name
Comment These are great! I'm on my 3rd set!
Submitted Tuesday, February 16th @ 07:31 AM

Name
Comment What a great price and wonderful card stock and envelopes. I ordered more sets this time.
Submitted Monday, January 25th @ 11:32 AM

Name
Comment The cards and envelopes are a great deal as well as great quality. I love all the products carried by Paper Wishes.
I look forward to each catalogue that arrives at my door!
Lori
Submitted Wednesday, January 20th @ 11:55 AM

Name
Comment Great value for the price. Makes card making soooo much faster.
Submitted Monday, September 21st @ 10:05 AM

Name
Comment Love these envelops and like the little bigger size from the size i usally use AND they are all readt folded and have their envelop.. I am looking forward to have them all made up by Christmas time..
Submitted Tuesday, May 12th @ 02:53 PM

Name
Comment Even though it is quite simple to make my own cards and envelopes it is great having these pre-made cards and envelopes. Sometimes I'm in a hurry to get started and these make it so easy to spend my time on the creative side and not on the basics. I figure when I can get them at a great price it is definitely worth it.
Submitted Wednesday, April 22nd @ 06:27 AM

Name
Comment These are great! When you add your own designs to them they hold up very well, they don't buckle when you glue layers on them, etc.
Submitted Tuesday, April 21st @ 03:11 AM

Name
Comment This item is an absolute must for me because of the quantity, price and good quality. I also have ink seeping through when I ink the card edge.
Submitted Friday, April 10th @ 09:59 AM

Name
Comment Terrific buy, quick shipping - this package is perfect to have on hand for many occasions - and the price is right!
Submitted Sunday, April 5th @ 08:51 AM

Name
Comment Very good price for the number of cards & envelopes received, $.013 a card! The cardstock isn't as thick as I would have liked, but it's a good card-making base being as I usually layer papers when I make my cards. I can definitely see how ink may seep through.
Submitted Wednesday, March 25th @ 10:17 AM

Name
Comment GREAT PRODUCT AND WHAT A GREAT VALUE!!
Submitted Sunday, March 22nd @ 11:41 AM

Name
Comment Excellent quality and value for money. a must have for any serious cardmaker.
Submitted Wednesday, March 11th @ 08:52 AM

Name
Comment These are a tremendous value!! Excellent quality-excellent price.
Submitted Sunday, March 1st @ 07:20 AM

Name
Comment Great product, awesome service.
Submitted Sunday, February 15th @ 12:12 PM

Name
Comment Great price but on some of the cards the stamping ink showed through on the other side.

Response from Sara:

Hi Suzanne, I saw your comment about the 80 White Cards and Envelopes, and how the stamping ink showed through. Im sorry this happened! What kind of ink did you use? Ive done a lot of stamping and embossing directly on these cards (with Versafine, Staz-On or Distress inks) and not had a problem. Im wondering if you used a brand-new (and juicy) inkpad or a pigment ink, or if you were doing any direct-to-paper inking. Please feel free to email me directly at snaumann@hotp.com and I can help you.

Thanks and hope you have a good day!

Sara

Submitted Friday, February 6th @ 09:40 AM

Name
Comment Best pricing! Good quality and value. Just the size I was looking for my cardmaking. Keep up the good work~
Submitted Saturday, January 31st @ 10:36 AM

Name
Comment I am very happy with my order and appreciate the timely shipment. Good quality and value!
Submitted Saturday, January 24th @ 11:21 AM

Name
Comment these are great and just the right size for making cards. they are of very good quaulity and hold up very well even with the glue on them. I have not had them buckle on me as some of the products I have used that I have purchased elsewhere.
Submitted Sunday, January 18th @ 06:02 PM

Name
Comment Great quality, great deal and just in time for Christmas card making.
Submitted Thursday, October 30th @ 07:53 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):