« Go Back

Red Nailheads
View
Project Idea
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Red Nailheads

17 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Tiny nailhead stickers! These red metal “nailhead” stickers make an elegant accent on cards, scrapbook pages, tags and other paper crafts. The red metal gives a subtle shine and dimension—and since they’re self-adhesive, they’re also easy to use. You’ll have 64 red metal nailhead stickers, measuring 5mm. Make it easy to pick them up and place them on your paper with the Reverse Tweezers (link)!

Click here to see a project idea using this item.

Part number: 4001379

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$2.99

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment These are terrific! They are easy to use and less bulkier than brads on card fronts. I've used them on Dazzles to accent a Christmas Tree as well as an embellishment on the inside of a card. They are the perfect extra pop of color. I would highly recommend these.
Submitted Friday, November 6th @ 07:39 AM

Name
Comment I love these new nailheads--wish I had more colors. The are easier to use than brads & better for mailing. Your new designs are great.....
Submitted Monday, October 12th @ 08:21 PM

Name
Comment These are great replacement to brad and the crystals.
Give altogether new look to my cards.
Thanks
Sushma
Submitted Thursday, September 17th @ 07:54 AM

Name
Comment These are great for cards, and just the right size . . . thanks Paperwishes!!!
Submitted Wednesday, September 16th @ 12:44 PM

Name
Comment I'm glad to find access to these nailheads. They're difficult to find in smaller towns. I much prefer them to brads or "crystals" for mailing cards. Only a little padding or protection is needed for the mail. I also hope they will be offered in more colors.
Submitted Saturday, September 12th @ 08:34 AM

Name
Comment These are so easy to use anywhere on a page or card and they add just that little bit extra to your work. They will be great on Christmas cards!
Submitted Monday, September 7th @ 10:52 AM

Name
Comment These beautiful little red accents are perfect for cardmaking when you're reluctant to let the brad "legs" show on the back! Can we please get these in more colors? Can't get enough1
Submitted Thursday, September 3rd @ 07:55 AM

Name
Comment I love these. They look just like a brad, but aren't as raised up as a brad and are so easy to use. I've been using them for my christmas card making and they give the card just that little bit of bling to make them standout.

Diana
Submitted Thursday, August 27th @ 09:06 PM

Name
Comment these are great to use and you don't need to punch a hole as you would with brads or eyelets
Submitted Friday, March 13th @ 02:05 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):