« Go Back

Vine Ribbon
View
Project Idea
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Vine Ribbon

20 people love this
Click a star to rate.

Versatile vine ribbon! How will you use these pretty vine ribbons? We love them as borders on gardening and spring-themed pages, or along the edge of a mini album or as accents to silk flowers. You’ll have 36” each of 4 different polyester vine ribbons, in shades of green and brown. Attach them with brads or Small Zots™ (link)

Click here to see a project idea using this item.

Part number: 4001432

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$3.19

Bundle Offers

Vine Ribbon Set
Price: $3.95

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Cannot be without this ribbon.
Submitted Thursday, August 9th @ 01:53 PM

Name
Comment I love these vines they are great on cards
Submitted Friday, April 30th @ 06:37 AM

Name
Comment I LOVE these vines. Add a few flowers and a butterfly or two and you end up with a very beautiful page. As for adhering the vine, I run it through a Xyron machine. Amazing....
Submitted Monday, April 12th @ 01:32 PM

Name
Comment So gorgeous and different! I can see my self reordering it .
Submitted Monday, October 19th @ 08:47 AM

Name
Comment I love this ribbon, I first bought it at an expo and thought well I will find use for it one day. I ended up having to make sympathy cards and it was the best part of the card. When I saw that Paper Wishes carrried it I HAD to buy more. You can do so much with this ribbon. Thank you Paper Wishes!
Submitted Wednesday, October 7th @ 10:23 AM

Name
Comment My second order on these!! Really pretty!
Submitted Thursday, September 17th @ 06:53 PM

Name
Comment I have notbeen dissapointed yet I love these vines so many possibilities, for cords scrapbook, lampshade, dressing notebooks, you can add flowers, eighter paper ones or stamped, one of my best buys oh the price even better. Thank you ladies, a friend always Margie(Margarita)
Submitted Thursday, September 17th @ 05:34 AM

Name
Comment These are so pretty and dainty!! Really nice on cards!!
Submitted Tuesday, September 8th @ 07:26 AM

Name
Comment I forgot to give this new product 5 stars !!
Submitted Thursday, May 14th @ 07:49 AM

Name
Comment These are perfect for any cards/album page! I saw one shade offered at another store but you had to buy the whole roll and the color was yellowish.These are great colors and fun to work with!!
Submitted Thursday, May 14th @ 07:48 AM

Name
Comment This ribbon is TERRIFIC!!! Makes really nice vines with any size flowers, color is realistic and it's easy to work with. LOVE IT!!
Submitted Sunday, January 18th @ 08:02 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):