Home > Product Videos > Crafting Books, CD & DVDs > 80 Template Techniques (4002342)

Share:

80 Template Techniques

52 people like this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$4.49

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

Product Video

80 Template Techniques
View
Product Image
Product Image
Product Image

Totally templates! Get inspired by this fresh collection of paper crafting projects featuring Hot Off The Press popular templates. This must-have instruction book uses 29 different templates, from Lattice Folds to Swirly Doodles, Easy Stitches and the best-selling Fold-It Swirls templates. Projects created by Susan Cobb, Laura Nicholas, Shauna Berglund-Immel and LeNae Gerig include scrapbook pages, cards, Saras Surfaces and decorated boxes, plus innovative template samplers. If you love templates, youll want this book! 32 pages.

Item #: 4002342

Customer comments

Name
I love all the great ideas in the Templates Technique Book that I just received. What I failed to realize, being new to Paper Wishes, was that I would need hundreds of dollars worth of templates in order to duplicate any of the projects in the idea book. I was a bit disappointed, however I will keep the book with the hope that I will able to purchase the needed templates when I can afford them.
Thursday, February 9th @ 12:56 PM

Name
This was a great book to get. It gave info on the templates that I want to order.
Saturday, January 28th @ 09:38 AM

Name
this has to be one of my top picks of the idea books i've purchased thru P.W.
easy to follow, good variety....and now i can see what other templates i would like to get and how to get started on projects with them.
Saturday, August 28th @ 08:47 AM

Name
I have used several of the templates from this book and they turned out super. Really like all the new ideas and so many of the templates that I have not seen.
Monday, July 5th @ 05:18 PM

Name
I have most of the templete in this book and I used the book the other day to make some swirl back flowers and they were absolutely gorgeous.This is a great guide source to go by. I am pleased that I bought it and at a vey good price.
Thanks!!!
Friday, June 11th @ 06:35 AM

Name
So many NEW ideas in so few pages. WOW! Have been using my templates for over the past year and I say many new ways to use them. Thanks to the author.
Monday, March 29th @ 10:01 AM

Name
What a great idea book for the templates! Gives great updated examples with the additional templates not included with the old template idea book.
Wednesday, March 24th @ 01:56 PM

Name
I am enjoying the Templets Technique book. It helps me to see examples and gives me ideas as to how I might use so of the things I make. I love HOTP products so much I don't do much shopping anywhere else. Hope things will still do well without Sara. I'll miss her so much. Love your products.
Thursday, March 18th @ 06:42 AM

Name
Great book! I can't wait to try some of the ideas.
Friday, March 12th @ 03:06 PM

Name
I have the first book "Terrific Template Ideas", which I really found helpful; so I ordered this one and I found it to contain entirely different ideas from the first book. I am very happy with the set.
Wednesday, March 3rd @ 09:47 AM

Name
This book is great. I do better with instructions and a picture and this gives it all. Very easy to read and understand!!!!!!!!
Thursday, December 10th @ 10:50 AM

Name
Good ideas! Worth the cost.
Tuesday, September 29th @ 05:23 PM

Name
I have several of the templates and the book only adds to the uses and enjoyment.
Monday, March 16th @ 09:53 AM

Name
So much inspiration all in one place. I can't wait to share both the templates and ideas with my stamping club!
Wednesday, February 11th @ 01:26 PM

Name
Now I have more ideas to work with. Your templates are really great to use with all of my projects.
Monday, January 26th @ 08:09 PM

Name
I've been adding to my template collection little by little. I love the templates and this book has provided me with lots of ideas on how to use them for cardmaking and scrapbooking. I love all of your products!
Thursday, December 18th @ 08:50 PM

Name
This is a great book -- I had some ideas how to use the template -- but who knew??
Wednesday, December 17th @ 07:25 AM

Name
I love getting the templatebooks and I have two of them now, Terrific Template Ideas and 80 Template Techniques. I am not very artistic and having these books, I find many ideas that I really want to make and they, in turn, inspire me and I actually come up with my designs. I was just thrilled when I found that the books were available.
Sunday, December 7th @ 02:41 PM

Name
I have purchased other techniques books from HOTP and was not disappointed by the wonderful art work and simple directions in any of those publications. I was not disappointed with this book either! Thanks again for offering such wonderful products.
Monday, October 20th @ 06:21 AM

Name
I love this book and I have been waiting for it! The older TERRIFIC TEMPLATE IDEAS was a super resource but really needed updated with all the new templates you have produced. Thank you for the many new templates and this book. The book is clear and easy to use. It has lots of fun ideas that get a person's ideas flowing in some new directions! I am also pleased with better service and speedier delivery than a few years ago.
Wednesday, October 8th @ 01:05 PM

Name
The template book is wonderful! I could barely sleep with all the ideas presented. I have increased my wish list from your wonderful catalog.
Monday, October 6th @ 06:52 AM

Name
A phenomenal book! I live in South Africa and have spent a fortune on imported paper-crafting magazines - I wish I'd rather just bought this book! Easy to follow, loads of ideas and then some...
... it is a great source of Inspiration. To be able to implement the ideas efficiently, it is best to purchase the templates too (they are extremely cost effective) and the previous book "Terrific Template Ideas" - the 2 books complement each other really well. Congratulations HOTP for these excellent publications - they were well worth the shipping costs to South Africa!
Sunday, October 5th @ 01:25 AM

Name
This instruction book is great for those who, like me, have a whole collection of different templates. It gives different ideas which I just love. It inspires me to be more creative. When is book 2 coming out?
Friday, October 3rd @ 07:27 AM

Name
Based on the reviews of the 80 Templates Techniques Idea Book, I ordered two - one for myself and one for a friend's birthday. When they arrived, I was very disappointed. I think the ideas are very ordinary and nothing beyond what I have come up with myself. I will be returning the books.
Wednesday, October 1st @ 03:31 PM

Name
Just received my tiny envelopes and folding star
templates. Prompt delivery and great products!
Thanks!
Monday, September 29th @ 06:01 PM

Name
I HAVE JUST RECEIVED THE TEMPLETS TECHNIQUE BOOK AND IT IS WONDERFUL. I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER OF PAPER WISHES AND HAVE ORDERED TONS OF ITEMS AND HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED IN THE QUALITY OR THE SERVICE.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK "PAPER WISHES."
Friday, September 19th @ 11:27 PM

Name
The large mega-star template was chosen to be used in a Japanese Cultural Day event. The participants will make a large star card and embellish it after it is folded. Our sample designs came out very nice using stickers and stamps. We stayed with the Asian theme using Japanese stamps and stickers and we found large envelopes that were donated. These will fit the finished cards perfectly.
Friday, September 19th @ 07:41 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):

Your Recently Viewed Items