Share:

Christmas Value Pack

Item #: 4002425
6 people love this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$7.99

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

Save 80% on Christmas embellishments! This amazing value gives you over $40 worth of Brad Buddies, Super Sized Brads, ribbons, a twill fabric pocket, shaped brads, Great Big 22mm brads, and round and mini bradsfor one super-low price! Perfect for Christmas card-making, scrapbook pages, mini albums, tag art and so much more!

Item #: 4002425

Customer comments

Name
I absolutely loved this package deal! My girlfriend's birthday is coming up and she also LOVES paper projects. I just had to order one for her as well!
Submitted
Friday, February 5th @ 08:25 PM

Name
This really is a great value. I am so glad I ordered it.
Submitted
Monday, January 11th @ 08:33 AM

Name
Value!! Great assortment-wish I would have ordered two-for Xmas pages, Xmas scrapbook pages and some of the items can be used for other occasions-music notes, ribbon, stars, round brads, etc. You won't be disappointed.
Submitted
Monday, December 7th @ 02:52 PM

Name
This is a great package and I am new to card making and this is great - you get a great amount to work with, I am trying out new ideas. Believe it or not I got started at a Cancer Surviorship day at a local church. Plus I have several friends who do it and have sort of inspired me to do it.
Submitted
Friday, November 20th @ 06:56 PM

Name
FABULOUS for value, variety and detail. I love this package. Great for any papercrafting.
Submitted
Sunday, November 15th @ 05:38 AM

Name
This is a great embellishment set to make cards with. They would also be great for scrapbooking. You won't be sorry if you order these!
Submitted
Saturday, October 31st @ 07:53 PM

Name
Hi Paula, just a note to let you know how much I've enjoyed your products and how user friendly everything is. I always check your sales for goodies and usually find something. Happy Holidays ! Iris
Submitted
Friday, October 30th @ 07:11 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):

Your Recently Viewed Items