Share:

Flower Frenzy 6”x6” Template

Item #: 4002671
8 people love this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$4.39

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

Terrific template! You’ll love using this versatile tool from Crafter’s Workshop for scrapbook pages, cards and more. Made of lightweight opaque plastic, this 6”x6” reusable template is perfect for tracing cool flowers onto paper. You can also rub chalks or ink onto the template, or spray walnut ink over the design to create a totally new patterned paper. A must-have for papercrafters!

Item #: 4002671

Customer comments

Name
I haven't used the new template yet but look forward to creating great layouts.
Submitted
Saturday, August 28th @ 09:18 AM

Name
I love these stencils they can be used with chalks, inks and a stiple brush or with the gel pens. They clean easily and are truly reusalble I love to use them with the core cardstock to add texture and focal points to my cards.
Submitted
Monday, August 16th @ 10:32 PM

Name
Love this template. The designs are so beautiful when glimmer misted.
Submitted
Wednesday, May 19th @ 10:41 AM

Name
This template is wonderful. Very easy to use - excellent results - so many different ways to use it too!
Submitted
Wednesday, May 5th @ 02:15 PM

Name
I love the templates! They are great for doodling, using as a mask for the mists, and I even love to trace them lightly and fill in with glitter.
Submitted
Monday, April 19th @ 07:30 AM

Name
This is going to be alot of fun. I indend to use them for 3D cardmaking. I'll let you know how that works.
Submitted
Sunday, April 4th @ 12:28 PM

Name
Love Love Love this template. Used with both chalk and ink. Great effects even on patterned papers.
Submitted
Thursday, April 1st @ 07:08 PM

Name
What fun these templates are. Even my daughter uses them and has loads of fun. Very easy to use.
Submitted
Wednesday, March 31st @ 11:48 AM

Name
I haven't had a chance to use the last order I recieved, due to the fact we are upgrading our old mobile to a new one, so all my craft stuff is packed. I am looking forward to my craft room getting back to normal soon with the rest of the house...Thanks, Phyllis
Submitted
Monday, March 22nd @ 09:15 PM

Name
This template has been a lot of fun to use! So far, I've used chalks and distress inks for two totally different looks. I also used glimmer mist for a stunning background for a card. Easy to use and easy to clean - a template I will use again and again!
Submitted
Friday, March 5th @ 07:40 AM

Name
I love the new plastic templates.
Submitted
Thursday, March 4th @ 07:37 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):

Your Recently Viewed Items