Home > Dazzles™ & Craft Stickers > Dazzles Stickers > Scrapbooking Dazzles > Happy Christmas Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (4002812)

Share:

Happy Christmas Scrapbooking Dazzles™

Item #: 4002812
21 people like this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$4.99

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

Dazzles for scrapbooking! Your Christmas layouts will have a unique touch of shine with this dazzling assortment of festive gold stickers. Youll have the look of a heat-embossed imagebut all you do is peel and stick! Your package contains three 6x9 sheets with 143 playful gold images featuring unique gold foiling on the edges. Youll have:

* 12 borders (in two easy-to-handle 6 pieces)
* Large images
* Smaller accent pieces
* Scrapbooking phrases

Youll also have the innies of each design so you get double the dazzle!

Even better, your Dazzles also come packaged with an instruction sheet showing a layout idea, tips, techniques and how to use the Dazzles Transfer Sheet to use the innies and make your Dazzles sheet do double-duty.

Now its quick and easy to give your scrapbook pages a dazzling touch!

Item #: 4002812

Customer comments

Name
How can you not be happy when you get Dazzles?! So easy to use and always look great!
Submitted
Thursday, October 31st @ 12:26 PM

Name
Love dazzles of all shapes, sizes and colours. There can never be too many!
Submitted
Tuesday, December 4th @ 04:55 PM

Name
I am addicted to dazzles--whether for card making or scrapbooking... you can new have enough
Submitted
Saturday, December 1st @ 11:46 AM

Name
I love all your Dazzles. The Christmas ones just give the cards that extra bling!
Submitted
Monday, August 13th @ 01:31 PM

Name
Many Dazzles in this collection. Planning to use these on scrapbook pages for my granddaughters first Christmas.
Submitted
Monday, August 6th @ 04:21 PM

Name
Love these Christmas dazzles. I use them for card making a lot more than scrapbooking, but they work beautifully. I especially like that there are some really small ones on the sheets that can be used on gift tags to match the cards.
Submitted
Friday, March 2nd @ 04:18 PM

Name
LOVE,LOVE the Christmas dazzles. I use mine for beautiful cards and scrapbook pages. They add that special bling to all projects.
Submitted
Tuesday, February 28th @ 10:54 AM

Name
I will have to get more for next year ! What a great assortment ! These dazzles suit ANY style of card I wanted to make. I also used them on tags, minialbums - and doubled with the innies as 'shadows'.
Submitted
Tuesday, January 10th @ 02:49 PM

Name
I love Dazzles especially the ones for Christmas. They added a new status in my card-making. They all looked very elegant and pricey. A good way to fool those folks that don't make their own cards.
Submitted
Friday, January 6th @ 12:28 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):

Your Recently Viewed Items