Home > Craft Tools > Paper Punches > Buttons Embossing Punch (4002990)

Share:

Buttons Embossing Punch

Item #: 4002990
46 people love this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$19.99

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

3 button punch! You’ll be able to create quick and easy embossed paper button shapes—all with a simple punch. Even better? You’ll get 3 buttons from one tool, making this punch a super value. Just slip your favorite paper into the punch and press down on the lever to punch your shape. Punched buttons measure ¾” round, 1” round and ½” square and have embossed detailing. From Marvy Uchida.

Tip: If you ever start to notice your punch becoming dull, simply punch a few shapes out of aluminum foil to sharpen.

Item #: 4002990

Customer comments

Name
I love this! I started using this the day it arrived. When I only need one size button, I toss the other two into a ziplock bag to be used later. This was a great investment!
Monday, November 26th @ 06:39 PM

Name
This was a great buy. I thought about buying a different punch before seing this on but this in my opinion was a better buy because you get three different punch sizes to the one punch size the other punch was offering at only a few dollars more.
Thursday, November 22nd @ 07:06 AM

Name
Love, Love, LOVE this punch!!! I love to use buttons on my LO's. And now I can have any color button I need as long as I have the paper!!! great!!!!
Friday, August 20th @ 04:57 PM

Name
I'm glad I splurged on this punch. I love buttons but they're not always easy to mail. This reduces the bulk on my cards so no extra postage or padding are needed. I used it on medium-heavy weight cardstock and it punched and embossed well.
Friday, August 13th @ 07:42 AM

Name
I love this punch. I had looked everywhere for it and none of our crafting stores had it. I ordered from PW's and had it within a couple of days. I am as pleased with their shipping as I am with the punch! A service. As Erin stated above, this will make mailing a lot easier without having bulky buttons on your cards.
Tuesday, August 3rd @ 07:36 PM

Name
I love the button punch! I just made a Christmas card with a paper button wreath. I would rather have a 3rd tiny button instead of the square button, but otherwise the punch is great.
Monday, August 2nd @ 05:43 AM

Name
I bought the embossing buttons punch recently. It came quickly and I love it! The buttons are so cute. It is a nice alternative to putting real buttons on, especially if you are making a card and need to mail it. I like using it on cardstock best.
Saturday, July 10th @ 03:53 AM

Name
When I saw this punch, I just had to have it. I love it. I punched many many little left over pieces of scrap paper and I now have a marvelous assortment of embossed paper buttons. Great tool1
Monday, June 7th @ 03:00 PM

Name
Fantastic product. Makes your cards and scrapbook pages so much lighter. And you can make a button any color or pattern you need its great. Saw it advertised in a scrapbook magazine found your web site and bought it right away. Again fantastic Product
Monday, May 31st @ 05:55 AM

Name
I love this punch. It gives you the option of using buttons without adding bulk to your scrapbook, it is very easy to use and with three at once it gives you limitless options for blinging up your scrapbook pages, as well as your flowers and cards.
Saturday, May 22nd @ 01:46 PM

Name
A great punch! Using it to make buttons for cards that go through the mail is a life saver. No more broken buttons and no extra postage!

Easy to use and fun to come up with unique buttons.

I collect old buttons and I have been able to duplicate many of them with this punch by using various materials.

I would highly recommend this punch.
Sunday, May 16th @ 06:03 AM

Name
I love buttons of all kinds. This makes it so easy to compliment pages or cards with the paper of your choice. I will use patterned papers mostly. This is a very well-made punch (and big!)
Thursday, May 6th @ 04:35 PM

Name
This is so easy to use and will make my cards much easier and cheaper to put in the mail!
Monday, May 3rd @ 05:37 AM

Name
The button punch is a large, easy to use punch that works very well. I have arthritis so leave the lever type punches - hope you make even more of these. You have 3 sizes of button cut outs.
I have used in on thin and medium card stock - works very well. It embosses the button, and I really like it - glad I got it and the price was reasonable.
Friday, April 30th @ 02:50 PM

Name
The button punch is great. No more big clunky buttons to go through the mail. This punch has three different buttons in different sizes. Great value. The embossing is the realistic touch.
Wednesday, April 14th @ 05:16 PM

Name
Love it. Works really well.
Monday, April 5th @ 07:39 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):