Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
« Go Back

Peach Roses Metallic 3-D Papier Tole Sheet
View
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Peach Roses Metallic 3-D Papier Tole Sheet

11 people love this
Click a star to rate.

Papier Tole is easy with this die-cut sheet! Now you can create stunning 3-dimensional floral images with this sheet of die-cuts. All you do is punch out the flowers and layer them on your card or other paper crafts using small Foam Squares (link) between the layers. Add a border or two to your design and it's done. No intricate cutting and shapingjust punch and attach! How easyand gorgeous!

Part number: 4003294

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$4.99

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I have made several birthday cards for my friends with the 3-d roses. They are beautiful and so easy to use.
Submitted Monday, March 5th @ 06:56 AM

Name
Comment I made the most beautiful card with the Peach Roses Metallic 3D. I put them on dark brown metalliic paper,used peach ribbon and chocolate ice rox. It is one of many I have made. People even want to buy them. Thank's to paperwishes.
Submitted Monday, August 23rd @ 06:25 AM

Name
Comment I absolutely love all these designs. I may be one of a few of your customers who is in her 80s, and visually handicapped. But I CAN make gorgeous cards with these beautiful cut flowers. I can press out, assemble with dimensional tape, and mail them with pride. Thank you for carrying such a good variety of them.
Submitted Saturday, August 14th @ 07:15 AM

Name
Comment Just loved the peach roses. Received many compliments on the cards I made.
Submitted Sunday, July 11th @ 11:57 AM

Name
Comment I absolutely loved the pansies. They made the most beautiful cards. Will be back for more.
Submitted Sunday, July 11th @ 11:54 AM

Name
Comment I ordered the pansies and they are Gorgeous. Will order more----definitly!
Submitted Thursday, July 1st @ 02:10 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):