Home > Product Videos > Scrapbook Paper > Winter Delights Paper Pack (4004154)

Share:

Winter Delights Paper Pack

Item #: 4004154
17 people love this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$6.99

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

Product Video

Winter Delights Paper Pack
View
Product Image
Product Image
More Inspiration

Wonderful winter papers! This collection of winter inspired papers is perfect for double page spreads, cards and albums. You'll have 12 sheets of 12"x12" heavyweight 80# papers, 2 of each design including all over patterns, corner patterns and stripes. Use these papers for Holiday, Christmas or winter themed projects.

Click here for a free download!

Item #: 4004154

Customer comments

Name
Love my Winter Delight pack this is my second set and I can't wait to get started on my Christmas cards.
Submitted
Saturday, August 3rd @ 07:58 AM

Name
l love this pack Winter Delight the variety of papers are really nice,
l haven't used the paper as yet but cannot wait to start on making my cards.
Submitted
Monday, February 18th @ 04:55 PM

Name
I really like the variety in this pack. Haven't had a chance to use any yet, but getting ready to make up a batch of cards for my mother to use this Christmas.
Submitted
Friday, August 10th @ 08:27 AM

Name
I, too am on my second order of this paper pack. So pretty.
I am very excited to start using this set again.
Submitted
Wednesday, May 9th @ 07:48 AM

Name
I really loved the variety of Christmas cards I was able to make with this pack. I will definitely order another pack or two for Christmas 2012.
Submitted
Tuesday, January 10th @ 06:44 PM

Name
I loved this paper pack SO much, I ordered a second pack after using up all the first !!! I made so many cards, it's unbelievable - I already have my cards planned for next year, using this paper pack !
Submitted
Tuesday, January 10th @ 05:48 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):