Share:

36" Ribbon Organizer

Item #: 4004715
12 people like this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$80.00 $17.99

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.
View

Handy ribbon rack! Keep your ribbons organized with the simple ribbon rack. It has scissor holders on each end so you always can find them. It comes complete with wall mounting hardware, 40 chromed metal swivel clips, 2 one foot measuring stickers and complete instructions for mounting. It fits rolls up to 4 1/4" wide.

Item #: 4004715

Customer comments

Name
Great price and can't wait to hang these.
Submitted
Thursday, February 23rd @ 05:57 AM

Name
This is the best ribbon rack I've found!! After spending 175.00 on the last one that looks pretty but is a horror to use I am sooo pleased with this one! They thought of everything and its when they made this. I think the price was very fair!!
Submitted
Wednesday, February 22nd @ 06:03 AM

Name
My ribbon organizer is AMAZING!!! What can I say, at first I thought it was to big, I didn't think I had enough ribbon to fill it, I did! It was easy to install & I had my boys help me organize all my ribbons:) I like that I don't have to search through my containers to find what I need, it's all right in front of me.
Submitted
Wednesday, February 15th @ 12:18 PM

Name
I was so happy to see these ribbon organizers on sale. I have wanted one for quite awhile. When I counted my ribbons I decided I needed two! I got them for xmas but didn't get them installed until last week. It was pretty easy putting them up. It took me a while to put all my ribbons in the organizers tho.... so many! But they are there, look beautiful and it is so easy to see what I have, measure and cut. Great product.
Submitted
Sunday, February 5th @ 12:25 PM

Name
I just had my husband put it up in my craft room, Love it, you can't find a ribbon organizer that big for that price. I thought that the organizer would have been made of metal for the original price they were asking. I think the price it is now is a fair price.
Submitted
Tuesday, January 31st @ 10:57 AM

Name
What a wonderful ribbon organizer! I have been trying to get all my ribbons USEFULLY organized and this is the best! It looks great in my craft space and so easy to use and the price was just right.
Submitted
Tuesday, January 24th @ 02:56 PM

Name
I really LOVE my ribbon organizer! I have so much ribbon that I ordered 2 of them! As soon as they arrived, I installed them on the wall and completely filled them! They look so pretty, I don't want to use the ribbon! Another quality product! Thanks so much!
Submitted
Wednesday, January 11th @ 09:01 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):

Your Recently Viewed Items