Home > Product Videos > Craft Tools > Daisy Strip Geared Punch (4004835)

Share:

Daisy Strip Geared Punch

Item #: 4004835
7 people love this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$13.95

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

Product Video

Effortless punching! Now you can punch delicate strips quickly, easily, and effortlessly. This geared punch from Tonic can create a delightful and intricate floral strip just with a simple push of the lever. Clever gears inside the punch help leverage more force onto the punch, cutting through paper, cardstock and lightweight metal with very little effort.

Use the punched strips on your cards, scrapbook pages, tags, and more. The rubberized feet keep the punch in place during punching and the locking mechanism makes storing it simple. Punched strip is about ¾" wide.

Item #: 4004835

Customer comments

Name
I love my new Daisy Border punch. It's so easy to operate. I also like that it adds dimension to my cards without adding extra weight.
Submitted
Tuesday, March 18th @ 03:50 PM

Name
Fun, new punches to work with. I love the way the design sets off a project. thanks
Submitted
Tuesday, July 23rd @ 08:14 AM

Name
We just love the daisy strip punch. It is easy to use and looks great on cards. We have made many new styles of cards.
Thanks
Submitted
Tuesday, May 28th @ 04:21 AM

Name
I love the punches and like Mary said, I love the little flowers to use elsewhere. I still am working on mastering the 2nd punch, then it's a piece of cake. I haven't used the spackle yet, but looking forward to trying it.
Submitted
Tuesday, July 17th @ 09:50 AM

Name
This punch is easy to use. The amount it adds to a card is amazing. It is fun to come up with as many ways as possible to use the punch.
Submitted
Wednesday, February 15th @ 12:33 AM

Name
I LOVE these punches!!! I have a lot of border punches but I like these by far the best. I like to use both the flat border and the cut-out border on the same card. It ties the two pages together BUT with a slightly different look. I saved the little flowers and used them on another card. I also added small gold Dazzle circles to the center of the flowers for a little extra bling. I used the scallops left from the flat border punch at the top of a card and added the little flowers from the punch in the space just below the scallop. It turned out very attractive and there is very little paper wasted.
Submitted
Friday, February 10th @ 07:48 AM

Name
Love this new strip punch! And love the looks you can create with it.
Submitted
Wednesday, February 8th @ 12:43 AM

Name
I love my strip punch!
Submitted
Tuesday, February 7th @ 09:38 PM

Name
It's a little difficult to get the strip stared, but once you get the 1st two punches made it works great. Just play with it a little, once you get it you'll love it! Looks geat on cards!
Submitted
Friday, January 27th @ 07:13 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):