Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
« Go Back

Wedding Finished in a Flash!
View
View
Project Instructions

Wedding Finished in a Flash!

26 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Wonderful wedding pages! Make fabulous wedding layouts, stress-freeand for about a buck a page! This value-packed kit features an elegant heart-and swirl motif in a classic black, white and cream color combination. Personalize the papers by choosing photo mats in your wedding colors.

Because all the high-quality papers and embellishments are designed to coordinate perfectly, you save tons of time. And its a terrific value! The Wedding collection contains: - 12 coordinating 12"x12" patterned papers - 65 cardstock punch-outs - 2 themed Brad Buddies (champagne glasses and wedding rings) - 20 standard brads - 9 shaped brads (cakes and hearts) - 30 mini round brads - 3 ribbons (36 of each) - Designer album page ideas for inspiration

Whether youre a new scrapper or just short on time, the Wedding Finished in a Flash! page kit is the perfect solution for beautiful layouts!

Part number: 4005289

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$12.99

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I am making an album from the smaller pictures I have from my wedding in 1972. I am using these with the Wedding & Romance Busy Scrapper's Solutions paper and I think it is going to work out great.
Submitted Sunday, May 23rd @ 10:52 AM

Name
Comment This was the first time I'd used a Finish in a Flash kit and I just loved it. It was so easy to put the pages together and the results were great. I even rearranged things a little bit and so not only can a person follow exactly the suggestions but you can be creative and end up with beautiful pages. I will buy this product again as I liked having everything I needed at my fingertips.
Submitted Monday, February 2nd @ 10:36 AM

Name
Comment My husband and I renewed our vows earlier this year. It was an impromptu event with only our 2 boys in attendance. There were only a few pictures taken by the boys and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to make a great page...until I saw this kit. It works perfect! These papers can encompass an elegant wedding, as well as ours service in which we were sunburned and on an amusement park aftermath!
Submitted Wednesday, October 29th @ 02:02 PM

Name
Comment I really like everything about this kit. My daughter is getting married in two weeks, and this will make my scrapbooking so easy I should get it done rather than putiting the photos in the "to do" pile.
Submitted Monday, September 29th @ 05:43 AM

Name
Comment This paper packet is great!! I've never found anything like it and love everything in it. For future scrapbooking themes I will definitely visit this website and get more Finished in a Flash Kits!!!
Submitted Wednesday, September 24th @ 06:06 AM

Name
Comment The kit is absolutely wonderful. I am making a wedding album for a friend and had been slowly putting it together because I had so few pictures to work with. The pages came together so great, and I had no idea that these kits had so many embellishments and papers. Paper Wishes ALWAYS comes through!!!
Submitted Thursday, September 11th @ 09:01 AM

Name
Comment I love the wedding finished in a flash, my daughter is getting married at the end of the year and I plan to have a book together for her to just add pictures. Everything will go together perfectly, thanks for all of the ideas and embellishments.
Submitted Saturday, August 2nd @ 07:54 AM

Name
Comment I love this kit. Our oldest son is getting married in September and my future daughter-in-law loves to scrapbook and make cards with me, so we will enjoy using it together. We have picked up other papers & embellishments that will work great with the kit.
Submitted Thursday, May 15th @ 08:17 AM

Name
Comment I love to scrapbook but lately haven't had enough time. With this finished in a flash kit, I was able to complete my wedding album in 2 nights.
Submitted Saturday, April 26th @ 12:35 PM

Name
Comment I enjoy the privilage to shop for some of my scrapbook supplies with Paper Wishes. They have a very good variety of papers & IDEAS to get the pages done with lots of color & excitement!
the Almost Done kits are so fun and give great results!
Submitted Tuesday, April 15th @ 07:06 PM

Name
Comment I love this paper. I am so into black and white. My daughter just got married and I am so anxious to get this paper and get started scrapbooking her book. Thank you for such beautiful paper and embellishments for wedding books.
Submitted Friday, April 4th @ 04:51 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):