Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
« Go Back

Baby Boy Finished in a Flash!™
View
View
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Baby Boy Finished in a Flash!™

21 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Beautiful baby boy pages. Make darling scrapbook pages, stress-freeand for about a buck a page! This value-packed kit features a yellow, blue and green color combination, perfect for baby boy photos.

Because the high-quality papers and embellishments are designed to coordinate perfectly, you save tons of time. And its a terrific value. The Baby Boy collection contains:
- 12 coordinating 12"x12" patterned papers
- 74 cardstock punch-outs
- 2 themed Brad Buddies (a rocking horse and diaper pin)
- 20 standard brads
- 12 shaped brads (baby feet and stars)
- 30 mini round brads
- 3 ribbons (36 of each)
- designer album page ideas for inspiration

Whether youre a busy mom, a new scrapper or just short on time, the Baby Boy Finished in a Flash! page kit is the perfect solution for fast, fantastic layouts.

Part number: 4005291

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$12.99

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment Awesome! Loved how fast, easy, and how cuite the pages turned out.
Submitted Saturday, April 3rd @ 02:32 PM

Name
Comment The kit comes all prepared and perfectly coordinated REALLY helps, thank you.
Submitted Friday, March 26th @ 02:36 PM

Name
Comment I love those buddies! I will make many cards and projects with these papers.
Submitted Thursday, March 25th @ 06:35 PM

Name
Comment Love this one and made a great baby shower gift, all the mom has to do is slip the photos in the pages I have already created
Submitted Friday, May 15th @ 09:33 AM

Name
Comment love this kit. The artwork inside is adorable,and has a nice shining surface on it.
I remember HOTP use to print art cut out on thin paper.Not anymore. The images inside are printed on thick shinny card stock.Easy to use.
The Finish in a Flash line just came out and kind of expensive(count how many sheet of paper in the pack and you will know what I mean.For this price usually I can get "busy scrapper "with 36 sheets in a book.) However, I got this kit anyway.I wish there are more paper inside.

Response from Paper Wishes Customer Service:

When you're comparing prices don't forget the 74 die cuts, 3 ribbons, 2 Brad Buddies and 62 brads that are also in the Finished in a Flash kit but not in Busy Scrapper books. So glad you're liking the new products.

Submitted Tuesday, December 9th @ 10:57 AM

Name
Comment Great idea and great buy! I am scrap booking one of my new grandsons and what a great help!
Submitted Thursday, October 9th @ 06:57 AM

Name
Comment These are so beautiful and high quality! They have lots of examples for the pages which is great for a beginning scrapbooker (like me) which gave me ideas of my own. It has everything you need for professional pages and then some! I highly recommend it! I am going to buy more!
Submitted Sunday, June 22nd @ 08:03 AM

Name
Comment This kit was great. My baby's pictures look terrific on the pages and I spent less time scrapbooking. Great buy!
Submitted Thursday, May 15th @ 06:10 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):