Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
« Go Back

Floral Treat Collection One Day Sale
View

Floral Treat Collection One Day Sale

1 person loves this
Click a star to rate.

Part number: 40066512

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$41.70 $17.99

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I have ordered several times from Paper Wishes and I am always very happy with the items I receive. I get the Dazzle monthly membership and I look forward to each delivery! It is like getting a gift each month. I could not be happier with the quality of the products I receive.
Submitted Saturday, April 6th @ 05:06 PM

Name
Comment I love the new bundled weekly specials. Who doesn't love a good buy and as usual the quality is excellent. Great idea, Paulette!
Submitted Saturday, April 6th @ 10:42 AM

Name
Comment Everything is really great - clear directions and I'm enjoying putting the cards together. Thanks.
Submitted Friday, April 5th @ 12:11 PM

Name
Comment I ordered the pack first of all because I thought it was a great deal and then when I got it I was floored as to how much was there and the quality of the product. I love it and the papers are so beautiful. I have ordered other things from Paper Wishes but not paper. I have been and am still impressed with their service. I love there products and I to would love to work for them. I do a lot of challenges on the internet and use a lot of paper and the papers I got from here are going to be well used and well loved. I never get a pack of paper where I love it all but this time I did. It is all beautiful and I love the stickers and the cut outs. The girls in my card making class were impressed and ask for my catalog,of course I told them they could look but not take it to go to the website and request their own. I love the webisodes as well very informative and fun. Thanks for all the great products.
Submitted Friday, April 5th @ 10:20 AM

Name
Comment I was so excited to look through this and see all the wonderful stuff that is included in the packet! Beautiful!
Submitted Friday, April 5th @ 09:15 AM

Name
Comment I have ordered quite a few things from Paper Wishes lately. We are preparing to have our 30th Wedding Anniversary in 3 weeks and I wanted to make sure I had enough supplies for a great time.
I ordered the Floral Treats Collection for two reasons. First, it was a great deal. Having all the paper and even stamps made it a great deal for me. Secondly, because of all the options I could do with it. I love Paper Wishes. If they would give me a shopping spree I would surely be delighted. Paper Wishes makes life so much easier for me. I have ordered many, many things and have been happy with everything I have received. The sales and bargains are awesome. The Demos are especially helpful for thinking of projects. The Demos sure come in handy even after I receive my items. I would love to work for Paper Wishes. I could be a demonstrator, sales person, accounting person. I just love Paper Wishes! Hope you will too!!!
Submitted Friday, April 5th @ 08:30 AM

Name
Comment I love all your kits and am enjoying these specials. The items from paperwishes are always good quality . since I now live in an area that does not have a scrapbooking/ cardmaking shop, most of my supplies now come from paperwishes and I am never disapointed. Thanks for the great service too.
Submitted Friday, April 5th @ 06:48 AM

Name
Comment I ordered this one not only for myself but I baby sit with sisters one is 6 and in school. I've taught her how to make cards two years ago. I've given her supplies at different times. I shared that order with her, I had some of the birds in that kit so I gave her those. She was tickled to death. I get to work on her sister in a couple more years, she's only 1 now. Thanks!
Sharon Pagel
wall
Submitted Thursday, April 4th @ 11:35 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):