Home > Card Making Supplies > What's New > Luxury Sparkling Pearl Card Kit (4006739)

Luxury Sparkling Pearl Card Kit
View
Project Idea
Project Idea
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Luxury Sparkling Pearl Card Kit

15 people love this
Click a star to rate.

Luxury Sparkling Pearl Card Kit! Another amazing luxury card kit by Hunkydory! This Sparkling Pearl card kit contains 214 glittered or pearl-foiled die-cuts, 8 glittered or pearl-foiled sheets, 8 printed sheets of Adorable Scorable printed cardstock, 4 double-sided sheets, 4 tri-panel pearl-foiled cards, 6 floral prints and 12 envelopes. It’s enough to make 28 cards or more, including easel and tri-panel cards. Inspiration sheet included! Adorable Scorable heavyweight cardstock is 350gsm. All cardstock sheets are 8 1/4”x11 3/4" standard UK sizing. Try all the new Hunkydory card kits!

Part number: 4006739

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$29.99

You might also like:

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I just purchased this kit and can't wait to make some cards. I have so many ideas for this kit. I love giving the cards to someone because it is like giving them a gift and not just a card. My friends say that they keep all the cards because they are so pretty. I love them all.
Submitted Friday, January 3rd @ 02:30 PM

Name
Comment Any of the Hunkydory kits are fabulous: classic, classy, beautiful, and superb quality materials.
Submitted Monday, December 23rd @ 06:47 PM

Name
Comment This card kit is lovely. The pearlized foiling is very pretty. I am disappointed that the "clear" glitter has a green inference color. It isn't bad in small areas, but some pieces are heavily glittered, I personally don't care for the green shimmer you get. I won't be buying another pack with glittered Hunkydory. Their foiling is great and overall the pieces are wonderful. I will purchase the foiled, pearlized and plain Hunkdory kits again! Great value!
Submitted Friday, December 20th @ 11:52 AM

Name
Comment Just beautiful, can't wait to see how my cards turn out. I will be ordering more kits with the holidays approaching.
So glad I heard about this company.
Submitted Monday, September 30th @ 08:43 AM

Name
Comment Another awesome kit!! You just cannot lose with these kits. They are a great value, make of quality material and are SUPER versatile! Just love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!!!
Submitted Thursday, August 29th @ 10:10 AM

Name
Comment Received with one side torn open. Unknown if anything is missing.

It is a really beautiful kit. I have many of the Hunkydory kits, but I think this is the best of all of them.
Submitted Thursday, August 22nd @ 09:09 AM

Name
Comment This is a lovely kit!!! You could not ask for more. Papers, die cuts, details are the best around. I ordered this kit and I just love it!!! I may need to order a 2nd kit. YUMMY!!!! You will not be disappointed by this kit.
Submitted Friday, June 28th @ 02:29 PM

Name
Comment Truly lovely! I can make many, many out-of-the-ordinary cards with this set. Great value.
Submitted Wednesday, June 12th @ 10:34 AM

Name
Comment This card kit looks very beautiful and I am ordering it.
Submitted Sunday, June 2nd @ 07:09 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):