Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
« Go Back

Paper Flair™ Feminine Card Kit
View
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Paper Flair™ Feminine Card Kit

25 people like this
Click a star to rate.

By popular demand! Cardmakers asked us to bring back our Paper Flair card kitswe did them one better and revamped, revised and recreated new designs, but kept the fool-proof formula for creating unique handmade cards. Each kit is like a card making class, containing complete instructions plus 24 sheets of artwork, "made by" labels and extra art for decorating envelopes. Projects fit our 5"x6.5" Blank Cards & Envelopes.

This Feminine kit makes 10 lovely feminine cards, from elegant to contemporary styles. Techniques include cutaway cards, windows and 3-D layering. Themes include get well, thank-you, thinking of you and birthday. You'll also need 10 blank cards to make these beautiful cards.

Click here to see a project idea using this item.

Part number: 4007028

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$8.99

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I love making cards and the first time I bought this kit I just followed the instructions exactly. Since then I have bought other kits and discovered the joy of adding my own embellishments to truly make each card my own creation. It's a great way to rediscover all the goodies I have stashed and find new ways to use glitter, sewing, buttons, brads, dazzles and ribbons. Thanks for all the great products as well as the ideas you give for so many of them.
Submitted Monday, March 26th @ 09:47 AM

Name
Comment I received this card kit yesterday and am going through the kit at the moment and find it absolutely beautiful - can't wait to start on the cards.
Submitted Wednesday, August 11th @ 02:55 PM

Name
Comment WOW! What a georgeous card I made. Everyone was so impressed I was almost embarassed to tell them how easy it was with this kit. I am so happy I found your web site. Thanks for helping me make these special cards for special people.
Submitted Wednesday, June 2nd @ 08:36 AM

Name
Comment Love, love, love my card kits. The papers are extra beautiful and the designs are awesome!!
Submitted Saturday, March 20th @ 06:33 PM

Name
Comment I have made all 10 cards and they are beautiful. I really had fun making them all. The directions were very easy. Some are too pretty to give away.
Submitted Thursday, January 21st @ 09:12 PM

Name
Comment I had so much fun making these cards, and I receive many compliments on them. In my opinion these make giving a card even more special because they know you made it. The instructions were clear and they turned out beautifully.
Jeannie
Submitted Monday, July 27th @ 09:37 PM

Name
Comment I love the Paper Flair Card Kit, the instructions are so easy to follow, yet you feel like you're the creator. The papers are beyond words and all of the embellishments are right at hand so you are never without the right finish to your cards, you make the choice on how to finish. I have only one problem, when the card is finished, it's so beautiful I don't want to give them away, I'll probably need counseling!!!!! You guys are great and I love you and Sarah. I look forward to each webisode, I enlarge the screen and it's just like I'm sitting across the table from you. God Bless and keep the ideas coming.
Submitted Saturday, July 11th @ 05:10 PM

Name
Comment I just bought this kit to give me some new ideas. Love the uses of papers and the easy instructions. If you are new into card making it is a must. Don't need many extra supplies.
Submitted Saturday, May 23rd @ 07:06 AM

Name
Comment I love the Feminine Card Kit!! This is my second order. After I made the first cards, my friends were asking for them for their female relatives. This time I'm keeping them for myself :-) Or I should charge for them. I belong to the Card Club and can't wait each month for the box of ideas to come. And of course, Wednesday is my favorite day of the week. It's webisode time!!
Submitted Friday, May 15th @ 10:10 AM

Name
Comment I love this kit too. I started with one kit that I bought and then decided to try all of them. I have no trouble following the directions and believe me I am card challenged as far as that goes. Even my dh thinks I am an artist when I show him the cards. LOL Keep them coming!
Submitted Wednesday, May 13th @ 01:25 PM

Name
Comment I really liked the colours and the ideas in this kit, and would recommend it definetly.
Submitted Friday, May 8th @ 03:54 PM

Name
Comment I started with Shaped and Birthday card kits. After card number 5, I want all Paperflair kits! They are gorgeous and fun! The ones for kids are colourful. This set has wonderful colours and pretty prints! I am a newbie to scrapbooking and cardmaking. This is a cut & paste kind of thing, BUT with great end results! Make cards Like the PROs!!! Add some blings or pearls, ink it, add doodles, use brads and it's a one-of-a-kind card for the receiver. Just like Paulette and Sara said we make it look like you did a lot of work! Yes, and I can't wipe that smile off my face! Thanks from Singapore!
Submitted Wednesday, April 29th @ 08:07 PM

Name
Comment This kit makes wonderful cards, especially the layered roses and butterflys. Very, very pretty and springlike colours.
Submitted Thursday, April 9th @ 06:42 PM

Name
Comment This card kit is full of some of the lovelist cards I have ever seen. The step by step instructions are easy to understand and follow. I couldn't waite to make them. This was the first card kit I haver bought and believe me, I'm hooked!
Submitted Thursday, March 12th @ 10:28 AM

Name
Comment I love the Paper Flair card kits, but this is my favorite.The papers are gorgeous, and along with the easy directions, make it a delight to be creative.If you have trouble making these cards then maybe card making isn't 4 you. . . . thats how easy it is to make such a great variety of beautiful cards.
Submitted Tuesday, March 10th @ 07:57 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):