Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
Home > Card Making Supplies > Card Kits > Paper Flair™ Shaped Christmas Card Kit (4007053)

Paper Flair™ Shaped Christmas Card Kit
View
Project Idea
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Paper Flair™ Shaped Christmas Card Kit

47 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Delight them this Christmas! Heres Santas secret for festive handmade Christmas cards: Just use the papers and art cut-outs in the Paper Flair Christmas Shaped Card Kit to create your masterpieces. Our easy step-by-step instructions make it a snapits like a card making class in a kit! Attach some elements with foam tape for dimension, or add your own brads, rhinestones or glitter glue for extra personality. Sign, seal and deliver (dont forget to sign the handmade by label for the back of your cards) then sit back and enjoy the holidays. (And the compliments youll get on your cards!)

Kit makes 16 different shaped cards, including 24 sheets of artwork, 10 made by labels and extra art and ideas for decorating your envelopes. Youll also need 5x6 blank cards. (link) Youll delight the recipientand have a great time making cards!

Click here to see a project idea using this item.

Part number: 4007053

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$7.99

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I received my card kit last week and haven't had the chance to play with it yet, but I can't wait to get started, especially the dog and santa suit for my grandchildren. The papers are beautiful and the instructions appear clear. I've purchased other card kits and have always been pleased with the cards, so I expect these will have the same result.
Submitted Tuesday, November 27th @ 08:19 AM

Name
Comment My granddaughters are older and more socially interactive.These cards were special to them because they could personalize them.The one girl spent 3 hours on her friend list,making each friend a personal card.
Submitted Monday, November 19th @ 08:50 AM

Name
Comment I enjoyed making the cards, they were was fast and easy to make. Everyone like them.
Submitted Friday, August 17th @ 05:57 PM

Name
Comment I like the fact that there are 16 cards to make and that the webisode gave ideas for adding bling and sparkle. That way the cards I make have my own personal touch.
Submitted Monday, February 20th @ 10:18 AM

Name
Comment love the shaped Christmas card kit. Just received them and look forward to making them. I love to take kits like these when I am out for an evening with the girls doing crafts. Not alot of tools and supplies to carry. Will have a head start for my Christmas cards next year.
Submitted Wednesday, February 15th @ 02:03 PM

Name
Comment I ordered this after I had my Christmas cards done, but now I have a couple steps done for next year.
Submitted Friday, January 13th @ 04:52 PM

Name
Comment This card kit is so cute. I LOVE IT! It's fun to do and so easy.
Submitted Friday, January 6th @ 07:47 AM

Name
Comment Received last night... and already made 2 of the cards. Instructions are easy to understand, and the cards are cute as can be.
Submitted Friday, October 14th @ 07:21 AM

Comment I LOVED THEM. I had so much fun & & ended up with great cards
Submitted Friday, November 6th @ 08:31 AM

Name
Comment This kit makes card making not out enjoyable but funny too. The designs are wonderful, the instructions are clear, and the colours are fabulous.
Submitted Monday, September 28th @ 06:42 PM

Name
Comment I have made 4 of the cards in this kit. The directions are very clear and makes me feel like a pro.
Absolutely beautiful and brings cardmaking to a whole new level.
Submitted Monday, September 28th @ 08:30 AM

Name
Comment I absolutely love all the card kits but the Christmas shaped kit was the best. The instructions were easy to follow and cards fun to make. I now have enough Christmas cards to last for five years.
Submitted Tuesday, September 1st @ 09:00 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):