Share:

Paper Flair™ Pop-Ups Card Kit

Item #: 4007054
12 people love this
Click a star to rate.

More Info »

$9.99

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

Product Video

By popular demand! Cardmakers asked us to bring back our Paper Flair card kitswe did them one better and revamped, revised and recreated new designs, but kept the fool-proof formula for creating unique handmade cards. This kit is like a card making class, containing complete instructions plus 20 sheets of artwork, "made by" labels and extra art for decorating envelopes. Projects fit our 5"x6.5" Blank Cards & Envelopes (link).
This Pop-Up kit makes 10 paper-engineered cards, featuring pop-up and 3-D paper layering techniques. Themes include birthday, thinking of you, hello and more. You'll also need 10 blank cards to make these clever creations. Complete instructions included so its easy to create cards that will delight the recipient!

Item #: 4007054

Customer comments

Name
What a fun "book". I've made them all and gotten rave reviews from the recipients. Friends liked the get well kleenex box so much, they got online to buy this for themselves. I love cutting out all the parts - reminiscent of paper dolls when I was growing up! Kudos to your artists/creators!
Submitted
Tuesday, November 30th @ 06:18 PM

Name
Love the pop ups and so easy to do. Wanted to make them for a long time but seemed complicated till I seen these.
Submitted
Thursday, August 26th @ 07:59 PM

Name
I got the pop-up card book and it is fantastic. I've already made several of the cards and they were so easy! Even though they were easy to put together, they do not look easy and people are so impressed with when they receive one. My favorite so far is the alien card I made for my grandson. He loved it! Thanks so much!

Submitted
Friday, July 23rd @ 09:42 AM

Name
I just received my order of Paper Flair Pop-Ups Card Kit. The minute I opened it, I started cutting the first card out - the butterfly card. I was very pleased with the final result. The directions were so easy to follow and the card is beautiful. My husband thought it was terrific too!!
Submitted
Wednesday, July 21st @ 11:12 PM

Name
these were absolutely gorgeous I have made several of them just a sucker for brighter colours in some of the designs would have been good but also found some could be mixed and matched. finding them all hard to find in the UK so will be buying again shortly.
Submitted
Friday, April 9th @ 02:00 AM

Name
THE BEST I'm having so much fun making beautiful cards. Lets have more of these.
Submitted
Tuesday, March 9th @ 06:06 AM

Name
I have looked through this book & can't wait to get started making some of these pop up cards!
Submitted
Monday, March 8th @ 06:42 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):