Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
Home > Product Videos > Crafting Books, CD & DVDs > Cards & More with Dazzles (4007240)

Cards & More with Dazzles
View

Cards & More with Dazzles

50 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Get Dazzling! If you love Dazzles, this new collection is for you. Packed with project ideas, patterned and vellum papers plus die-cut punch-outs, Cards & More with Dazzles is sure to inspire your creativity. The die-cuts are designed to fit Dazzles stickers perfectlysimply place a Dazzle on the die-cut to see the patterned design accentuate the sticker. Then use the papers included in the collection to make cards, albums and other paper crafts. Of course, project ideas and complete instructions are included to ensure your success.

Youll have:

• 30 heavyweight die-cut art pieces
  • 4 sheets of vellum
  • 14 heavyweight 8 1/2x11 patterned papers with borders and all-over designs
  • 16 project ideas for cards, scrapbook pages, Saras Surfaces and more!

The die-cut art pieces are designed to coordinate with these Dazzles:

• Gold Stacked Rose Dazzles (link) and Silver Stacked Rose Dazzles (link)
  • Gold Stacked Star Dazzles (link) and Silver Stacked Star Dazzles (link)
  • Gold Medallion Dazzles (link) and Silver Medallion Dazzles (link)
  • Gold Stacked Oval Dazzles (link) and Silver Stacked Oval Dazzles (link)
  • Gold Flower Dazzles (link) and Silver Flower Dazzles (link)
  • Gold Butterfly Dazzles (link) and Silver Butterfly Dazzles (link)
  • Gold Bird Dazzles (link) and Silver Bird Dazzles (link)
  • Gold Heart Dazzles (link) and Silver Heart Dazzles (link)

Projects also feature the Dazzles Transfer Sheet (link), with complete instructions and step-by-step photos to show you how to get double your Dazzle!

Click here to see a project idea using this item.

Part number: 4007240

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$9.99

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment Just love the ideas in this book. Have already use about half of the stuff.
Submitted Thursday, January 2nd @ 09:43 AM

Name
Comment loved the book and ideas, just wished all the dazzles mentioned in the book were included with the book. like the birds and roses.
Submitted Tuesday, January 22nd @ 07:10 AM

Name
Comment I just love the dazzles, they can either be the focal of the card or they can add just a little bling to any card. would like to see more nature dazzles though.
Submitted Monday, October 1st @ 06:27 PM

Name
Comment I am working my way through the projects in this book and have liked every one so far. It's always nice to learn new techniques and the directions for each project are easy to follow. I already had most of the dazzles but for the few I didn't have I was able to substitute a different one and it still looks great.
Submitted Tuesday, June 12th @ 07:23 AM

Name
Comment Just love it. Nice collection of die cuts and background papers. I still have to order the dazzles used with them so I can start making cards. That was a great buy.
Submitted Friday, May 25th @ 08:16 AM

Name
Comment This is such a neat collection of cards. I have made three of them and really like this little book. And I really love Dazzles! One cannot have too many of them. It is so nice to have cards that go with the dazzles.
Thank you So much!!!
Submitted Thursday, January 19th @ 05:44 PM

Name
Comment I really love this book! No end to the possibilities....
Also discovered that if you don't have the exact Dazzle to fit you can quite often improvise with another similar one. Since I am a Dazzle freak anyway(you can never have too many Dazzles, you know)You will always find one that works!
Submitted Thursday, August 19th @ 06:33 AM

Name
Comment I love this book, I have had it for some time and have used it several times over. It seems to go on and on without end. Well worth every penny. And when you add the Dazzles, just gorgerous. I am so glad I
found you Paper Wishes, I have been giving your website addy to all my friends, we are all cardmakers/scrapbookers and this has become the favorite site. You have everything so beautifully put together, its easy to find what your looking for and great buys.
Thank You PaperWishes.
Submitted Friday, May 14th @ 12:49 AM

Name
Comment Recently received my Cards & More with Dazzles. I love it! Lots of really pretty papers, really nice die cuts, and oodles of card patterns that are gorgeous! If you haven't tried Dazzles stickers yet, you must!! They look so delicate, but are quite sturdy, and the transfer sheet is a must so you can use everything on the Dazzles sheet...the innies would be way too hard to transfer a piece at a time, not to mention, almost impossible to line up. The transfer sheet does it with ease! I had some Dazzles from before, and hadn't used them, but now I can't stop! Save money and buy the bundle....don't worry....you WILL use them all, and will probably want more!
Submitted Saturday, April 10th @ 03:44 PM

Name
Comment Something magical happened as I made the projects in this amazing collection: my card making skills went to the next level. I'm a devoted cardmaker (and I scrapbook, too) and have a pretty good natural ability when it comes to playing with paper. I was hesitant about spending the money for this set, but I am positively ADDICTED to Dazzles, and the package was such a good deal, I couldn't resist. Well, when it came, I set aside a whole week to just work the projects in the book. What an amazing experience! It was like taking a private class only with master designers! The principles and ideas outlined in the book definitely raised my creativity to the next level and have carried over into my own original card designs. You could pay $20 for a class at a craft store and walk away with just 3 or 4 little cards...OR...you could buy this package, make more than a dozen cards, have materials left over (an amazing amount of material left over!) and take your mojo to a whole new place. Can't recommend it enough!
Submitted Friday, June 26th @ 07:36 AM

Name
Comment So glad that you came up with a book with more ideas for dazzles-Love dazzles and can't wait to get this book for more ideas. Thank you for all the neat things that you all come up with. PAPER WISHES IS MY VERY FAVORITE PLACE TO SHOP.
Submitted Wednesday, June 3rd @ 10:31 PM

Name
Comment I like this book and will have to buy another one to make up all the ideas. Beautiful papers and die-cuts! The pages are not perforated so you will need to open up the staples that hold the pages together, rather than trying to rip them out like I did, losing some of my paper. Also you might find it easier to transfer some of the Dazzles to the die-cuts using the transfer sheet. You will need to buy the Dazzles and the transfer sheet separately if you don't already have them.
Submitted Wednesday, May 13th @ 03:03 PM

Name
Comment This was a book filled with good ideas, lovely papers that coordnated well. some lovely tags but no dazzles. I must have misunderstood but I think the name is a little missleading. I can use everything and really like the materials but I might not have gotten it if I knew there were no dazzles in it. It was a good bargin though. i
Submitted Monday, May 11th @ 03:02 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):