Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
« Go Back

Sheer Flowers
View
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Sheer Flowers

17 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Add bright, bold color to your crafts with these sheer fabric flowers from Creative Impressions! We love them for spring and summer, gardening, girly and retro projects. This set includes 150 flowers and leaves in various shapes and three different sizes, ranging from 5/8" to 2" wide. You'll have 30 large flowers, 50 medium and 70 small. Attach just one flower to your project with a brad, or layer different colors, sizes and styles for a fun look!

Part number: 4009151

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$8.99

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment These are my very favourite flowers. I like the touch and feel of them and the colors are bright without being overpowering. Great on cards.
Submitted Friday, October 23rd @ 07:49 AM

Name
Comment Wow, these are so awesome. We had a scrap party and everyone went bonkers for these flowers. Nobody had seen anything like them before. The colors, shine and unique fabric made them a hit.
Submitted Friday, June 12th @ 11:44 AM

Name
Comment Variety is what I was looking for in these flowers, and I was not disappointed. Color, shape design, all were perfect. the flowers all are made of a strong meshy-like material, which is great for working on scrap pages as well as cards. They bring my cards to life!
Submitted Friday, May 15th @ 03:32 PM

Name
Comment These cool flowers are a great change of pace from most other papercraft flowers. They have a kind of retro vibe in kicky colors. I also LOVE getting some leaves in the batch!
Submitted Sunday, March 1st @ 09:20 AM

Name
Comment These flowers have a pretty shimmer and the vibrant colors really add to my projects.
Submitted Wednesday, September 3rd @ 05:07 PM

Name
Comment I love how brightly colored these flowers are and with just the right amount of shimmer. just the punch of color needed to finish off my cards and pages. I like how the small and med. flowers are not the same as the large in the same color. i.e. the daisys are not all the same color.
Submitted Sunday, June 22nd @ 11:22 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):