Home > Craft Templates & Stencils > Metal Stencils > EBOOK 2013 - Metal Stencils Special Offer (4060396)

Share:

EBOOK 2013 - Metal Stencils Special Offer

Item #: 4060396
6 people like this
Click a star to rate.

EBOOK 2013 - Metal Stencils Special Offer
View

Customer comments

Name
Thank you so much. I'm sure I will love it. As I do all your videos. Hope you will have a great Christmas and have a happy new year.
Wednesday, December 26th @ 03:48 AM

Name
I love these stencils. I haven't had a chance to use them,yet, but I know they will be wonderful when I get to then. I'll have all this coming year to make cards, etc., to use these stencils. It's going to be a lot of fun!!
Sunday, December 23rd @ 02:37 AM

Name
I love it. It is great to have so many ideas at your fingertips.

What a great gift. Thank you. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
Tuesday, December 18th @ 07:47 AM

Name
Thanks so much for yet another great gift! It's like Christmas every time I open my mailbox!
Sunday, December 16th @ 10:42 AM

Name
Thank you, I will let you after I use it.
Monday, December 10th @ 06:11 PM

Sunday, December 9th @ 03:54 AM

Name
Thanks for the download, I will be able to refer to it often when I need ideas as I get stumped on what to make sometimes. I will consider this a holiday treat. Happy Holidays to you all at Paper Wishes...I love your site and all your tutorials.
Saturday, December 8th @ 09:35 PM

Name
Thank you for the nice Download!! What a great addition to my ebooks that I can use over and over!!

Thank you and Merry Christmas to everyone at Paper Wishes!!
Saturday, December 8th @ 11:19 AM

Name
Wow, so many techniques I had never even thought of! Thanks so much for sharing!!
Saturday, December 8th @ 10:03 AM

Name
Thank you so much for this generous gift. Wishing you and your family a very Blessed Christmas and a Healthy Happy Upcoming New Year! God Bless
Saturday, December 8th @ 09:53 AM

Name
Thank you so much for being you. The material I get from you is amazing I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas. you have made mine again Thank you
Saturday, December 8th @ 08:02 AM

Name
Wow. I never dreamed you could so many different techniques with a stencil. I have so many ideas floating thru my head. Thank you for a wonderful Christmas gift.
Thursday, December 6th @ 09:51 AM

Name
To the folks at Paper Wishes - Thank your for your great Customer service and all of the wonderful Tips & Tricks you've shared with us. I'm still learning the how to's of Card making, and this was a very pleasant surprise. You always seem to have the latest & greatest in product for us. Many Wishes to you and your families for a Great Holiday season!
Wednesday, December 5th @ 08:06 PM

Name
Thanks you so much for this wonderful gift. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
Wednesday, December 5th @ 04:50 PM

Name
Thank you Paper Wishes gang for the gift. Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to all.
Wednesday, December 5th @ 01:34 PM

What a wonderful gift
Awesome projects and ideas
Wednesday, December 5th @ 12:33 PM

Name
Much love, thanks and appreciation for this wonderful Christmas gift. Blessed greetings and pray for world peace all of us.
Wednesday, December 5th @ 11:42 AM

Name
Thank you so much. What a wonderful Gift to all of us and may we all use it to the fullest. A very Merry Christmas and a Very Prosperous New Year to all of you !
Wednesday, December 5th @ 10:43 AM

Name
Thanks for this book. I have so many stencils and don't use them, maybe this will get me started.
Once again thanks, Melody
Wednesday, December 5th @ 08:15 AM

Name
Thanks for the stencils and ideas. A nice surprise from a great company. Have a Blessed Christmas to you and your families!
Wednesday, December 5th @ 08:15 AM

Name
Thank u so much for the e book. A merry Christmas to u all. I just love ur material things, & great ideals on how to use them. I wish u a blessed Christmas.
Wednesday, December 5th @ 06:25 AM

Name
Thank you so much Paper Wishes, you all are so awesome. Thank you for always giving back to us, your loyal customers. Merry Christmas and a most prosperous New Year to you!
Tuesday, December 4th @ 09:20 PM

Name
Thank you and your whole team for the wonderful free ebook that I know is going to enhance my creativity greatly. I love working with stencils and the new ideas to work with them is greatly appreciated. I love Paper Wishes for giving us all the great ideas and products.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, your family, and all your employees for making this past year a productive one for all scrapbookers. God Bless You, Brenda
Tuesday, December 4th @ 07:34 PM

Name
Thanks so much! Paper Wishes is # 1 for me. Love your company. Warm holiday wishes to all of you.
Tuesday, December 4th @ 02:37 PM

Name
Just wanted to say "thank you" for the great stencil ideas and I hope you and your staff have a wonderful holiday.
I love being a part of your family. Thanks, Susan V
Tuesday, December 4th @ 09:09 AM

Name
What a nice gift! Love the ideas.
Tuesday, December 4th @ 07:23 AM

Thank you kindly!
I love Paper Wishes!
Merry Christmas!
Tuesday, December 4th @ 05:46 AM

Name
Ontzettend bedankt! Ik ga hier zeker van genieten.
Gods onmisbare zegen op het kerstfeest en in het nieuwe jaar.
Marianne

Response from PaPer Wishes:

Translated by Google from Dutch to English:

"Thank you so much! I will definitely enjoy it.
God indispensable blessing at Christmas and in the new year."

Tuesday, December 4th @ 04:01 AM

A very big thank you for the very special gift. Happy Holidays and God Bless
Tuesday, December 4th @ 02:05 AM

Name
Thank You so much! I haven't thought much about Stencils, until now. Didn't think there was much coloring to do. Now, I'll have a go at it! Thanks again for the tips!! Hugs!
Merry Christmas to All!!!
Tuesday, December 4th @ 12:26 AM

Name
Thanks so much for your for this special gift. You, Paulette, and your company are so generous with all you share.
Christmas
Blessings,
Peggy
Tuesday, December 4th @ 12:13 AM

Name
Thankyou for your generous & great gift. I love your webisodes and all the lovely ideas you send our way. I hope all the team at Paper Wishes enjoys a very Happy and Holy Christmas and a wonderful, fun-filled New Year.
Monday, December 3rd @ 09:42 PM

Name
Wow! Thanks a bunch. How nice to have all these tips and techniques conveniently at hand! Much appreciated. Merry to Christmas to all of you at Paper Wishes!
Monday, December 3rd @ 09:02 PM

Name
Thank You Paper Wishes for the free download. I have lots of these stencils from earlier crafting years. Now I can pull them back out again. It's very rare for a company to give out anything free these days. It's usually just some sort of discount. Your company amazes me. I will always be a loyal customer. Merry Christmas to all of you at Paper Wishes and your families!
Monday, December 3rd @ 09:02 PM

Name
Thank you so much CUP.Merry Christmas to all the team.
Monday, December 3rd @ 08:15 PM

Name
Thanks to all of you at Paper Wishes. You are all wonderful with great ideas and thoughtful gifts. This is one of them. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season with your families. I bought a Christmas card kit and started making them in January this past year. I am very excited for my family and friends to receive them. Thank you so much for all those ideas. I love them all. As I made each one I felt very close to all your designers. They are fabulous.

Merry Christmas to you all.
Marge
Monday, December 3rd @ 08:13 PM

Thank you so much.
Monday, December 3rd @ 06:38 PM

Name
Thank you so much for your wonderful gift. I have been wanting to explore more with metal stencils that I have and now you have given me a reason to do so. You are very generous and it will not be forgotten. MERRY CHRISTMAS and Blessed New Year to you!!!!
Monday, December 3rd @ 05:55 PM

Name
thank you very much. Have a Blessed Christmas.
Monday, December 3rd @ 05:53 PM

Name
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Monday, December 3rd @ 05:11 PM

Name
This is a lovely gift, THANK YOU so much. I have had some great craft times with your templates that I have received through your templates that I get every other month. I have a couple of other crafters that order with me and we all enjoy everything that we have ordered from you. Sharing with other Aussies in Queensland. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK/SUPPLIES
Monday, December 3rd @ 05:09 PM

Name
Thank you so much, what a lovely surprise! I'm a fairly new Paper Wish-er but I have to say that I'm so glad I found you guys. From the great products to the wonderful webisodes and the friendly customer service, I really do feel like part of the family. Thanks Paulette and thanks to everyone who helps make Paper Wishes the great company it is! Happy Holidays!
Monday, December 3rd @ 04:46 PM

Name
Thanks for sharing. Happy holidays.
Monday, December 3rd @ 03:53 PM

Name
Thank you and a Very Merry Christmas, and all the Best to every for the New Year.
Monday, December 3rd @ 03:52 PM

Name
What a wonderful gift. Thank you so much for thinking of us. I sure many of us may know of these ideas, however, it is nice to be reminder from time to time. Can`t wait to get started and may you all have a Merry Merry Christmas!!!
Monday, December 3rd @ 03:31 PM

Thank you so much..
Happy Holidays, God Bless
Monday, December 3rd @ 03:23 PM

Name
thank you so much for the free e-book. I usually lack creativity with stencils so will put it to much use. I LOVE Paper Wishes!!!
Monday, December 3rd @ 02:55 PM

Name
I agree with everyone above... you can' get much for free anymore,especially 'how to' books. I too have a lot of metal stencils and could stand a few more ideas to use them.
Thanks and MErry Christmas!
Monday, December 3rd @ 02:37 PM

Name
Thank you so very much for the lovely gift. As soon as my son gets here, I'll find out how to read what I've hopefully succeeded in downloading. It's very kind of you to offer this and the savings on the stencils is another gift. You're wonderful to us, which is why we love you and continue enjoying buying your wonderful supply of goodies.
Monday, December 3rd @ 02:00 PM

Name
Once again your generosity overwhelms me and I am so glad I found your website. May you have a wonderful Christmas and a joyful New Year.
Monday, December 3rd @ 01:10 PM

Great gift! Thank you!

Monday, December 3rd @ 12:23 PM

Name
Thanks so much for this wonderful gift. The ideas will continue to inspire me aswill many others thing you give us.
Monday, December 3rd @ 11:48 AM

Name
Wow, That was a nice early Christmas gift! Thank you so much!
Very nice of you to do that for your members! We love your products at Paperwishes.com!!! :D
Monday, December 3rd @ 10:53 AM

Name
Thanks! I have quite a collection of these stencils and appreciate the new ideas on how to use.
Monday, December 3rd @ 10:52 AM

Name
Thank you. New ideas always welcome.
Monday, December 3rd @ 10:43 AM

Name
Great ideas in this eBook. Paulette gives us a sort of refresher course on techniques that we may have used before, and speaking for myself, have forgotten. This is yet another reason to LOVE Paper Wishes! Thank you so much for bringing this to us.
Monday, December 3rd @ 10:25 AM

Name
Thank you so much. Love the ebooks that I have from you. Just want you to know that all of your hard work is very much appreciated. All you put into these and then you give them to us as gifts. THANK YOU and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Monday, December 3rd @ 10:25 AM

Name
Thank you so much for this wonderful gift! You are so Amazing Paulette with all the ideas and gifts you give us, your customers. You have no idea how much you Bless me.
Monday, December 3rd @ 10:17 AM

Monday, December 3rd @ 09:00 AM

Name
Thank you so much for Stencil book. I belong to the club and this will help me use my stencils more. Thanks again.
Monday, December 3rd @ 08:43 AM

Name
Love stencils, and all the fun things that can be done with them. Thank you so much for the free download. Can't wait to try the new technique with the cutting machine. Thank you for all you do to give us an outlet for creativity. Love Paper Wishes.
Monday, December 3rd @ 08:06 AM

Name
Thank you for the free stencil ebook.
Monday, December 3rd @ 08:05 AM

Name
Thank you for this free gift!
Monday, December 3rd @ 07:47 AM

Name
Thank you so much for this wonderful resource! The techniques demonstrated in the videos are so easy to follow and will get me to take out those metal stencils I've neglected.
Monday, December 3rd @ 07:23 AM

Monday, December 3rd @ 07:15 AM

Name
Thank you so much!! I will use this as I have many stencils and never a creative thought in my head! I love all the ideas that you create for people like me!! Paulette, I can't say enough how much I admire you and appreciate Paper Wishes. I am sure it has become HUGE but you still run it as a family type business. I for one LOVE it! Merry Christmas to you and your family and extended (employees) family! You are the best!!
Monday, December 3rd @ 06:50 AM

Name
Thank You, Paulette, for the generous eBook. Paper Wishes/HOTP is my favorite crafting site. Love your Webisodes. Your site is easy to use and adding PayPal as a pay option is a major bonus.

Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years to You and your Staff!
Randee
Monday, December 3rd @ 06:34 AM

Name
Thank you so much for sharing this will have fun doing the projects
Monday, December 3rd @ 05:52 AM

Monday, December 3rd @ 05:27 AM

Name
a wonderful collection of ideas - thanks for the gift
Monday, December 3rd @ 05:23 AM

Name
Paulette, I consider this as a very nice Christmas gift from you! Thank you! I have seen PDF files before but this one is really unique because you have actually added in little webisodes of how to do everything! Thanks so much for being the great company you are!Hope you have the merriest of Christmases!
Monday, December 3rd @ 05:22 AM

Name
How fun! Thank you for sharing!
Monday, December 3rd @ 05:20 AM

Monday, December 3rd @ 05:19 AM

Name
Another amazing book and free no less! Paper Wishes rocks.
Monday, December 3rd @ 04:59 AM

Name
Thanks for the download it is great!!! Gave me a lot of ideas and info on how to use the products shown. Avery clear and concise demo and very adaptable for my use. Thanks again and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you at Paper Wishes. Adonna
Monday, December 3rd @ 04:58 AM

Name
Thank you Paper wishes for wonderful ideas and products. Your videos are most imformative.
Monday, December 3rd @ 04:28 AM

Name
I want to thank you for doing this. I knew alot of these ways but it's very nice to be refreshed and learn some at the same time. Again, thank you. Bonnie
Monday, December 3rd @ 04:21 AM

Thank You .
Merry Christmas !!
Monday, December 3rd @ 04:04 AM

Name
What a nice Xmas gift. I have boatloads of stencils since I bought them before they went out of style. I am on your mailing list for them now. Love them.
Monday, December 3rd @ 03:54 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):

Your Recently Viewed Items