Home > Scrapbook Paper > Sew Cute Collection One Day Sale (4066914)

Sew Cute Collection One Day Sale
View

Sew Cute Collection One Day Sale

2 people love this
Click a star to rate.

This collection offers something for everyone including 2 pack of Sew Cute Paper pack, 24 sheets of 12”x12” scrapbooking papers, 4 sheets of 6 designs. Cute as a Button Paper Tole, 93 White Lacy Frames & Borders Dazzles™, 62 Sew Sweet Dazzles™, 50 Silver Pearl Dazzles™, 117 Mix’Em Butterfly Dazzles™ plus 100 Silver & Gold Cross Stitched Dazzles™. We’ve also included 20 Blue & Pink Gingham Fabric Brads, 259 Pastel Monograms plus 25 Pastel Chubby Heart Brads! Sew Cute Scrapbooking collection is perfect for card making, scrapbook pages, mini albums and soo much more!

Part number: 4066914

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$52.87

You might also like:

Silky Papers
Price: $9.99

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment love my package of papers and dazzles and others. I haven't had a chance to make my cards with them yet, but when I do I know where they are. Your products are all top quality. I haven't found a company that compares with yours. Your website is easy and thorough. Very organized and easy to navigate. Just love your company. Thank you for being there. Dawn
Submitted Monday, February 24th @ 08:29 PM

Name
Comment I purchased this same papers and some of the dazzles about a year ago. I loved it so much I decided I needed some more. Great to work with and beautiful paper.
Submitted Friday, February 21st @ 05:50 PM

Name
Comment Paulette and team,

I absolutely love this kit Sew Cute...Thank you to all the creators of these fabulous kits. I love all your products and I look so forward to the webisodes. So many cute ideas and wonderful tips.

Thanks so much.
Shirley
Submitted Friday, February 21st @ 02:03 PM

Name
Comment I love this kit. I had been looking at the Sew Cute papers....but glad I hadn't purchased them yet. And what a terrific deal on this. Thank you.
Submitted Friday, February 21st @ 08:16 AM

Name
Comment Paulette and all involved,
I enjoy every thing i get from you It's like Christmas every time one of your packages comes to me. This week i had 3 deliveries because of all the bad weather across the country they got backed up and I am Happy Happy Happy .
All of your products are of the best Quality and i will not stop until have every thing in catalog,LOL. Thank you so much for all the webisodes too I get so inspired and then i start buying again. Thanks much

Linda Cammallere

Submitted Friday, February 21st @ 06:36 AM

Name
Comment This kit is just sew cute!!! Loved it!!!
Submitted Thursday, February 20th @ 06:06 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):