Share:

Click a star to rate.

This collection includes:

1269 Dazzles One Day Special
View

Customer comments

Name
A wonderful selection of Dazzles & such a deal! They will add personality to my cards for many occasions. Thanks!
Submitted
Thursday, May 8th @ 10:13 AM

Name
I am wild about dazzles...you can never have too many..
Submitted
Friday, April 18th @ 07:55 PM

Name
I love the fact that i bought this fantastic deal.Superb value for what u get.I use them on all my paper projects.They are wonderful.I look forward to my future with paperwishes.I'm a very satisfied customer.
Submitted
Friday, April 18th @ 02:44 PM

Name
I love all the dazzles I received in the one day special, and am so looking forward to adding special bling to all my greeting cards at a wonderful value price. Keep those specials coming!
Submitted
Friday, April 18th @ 12:50 PM

Name
The deal was too good to pass up! I had been watching the "webisodes" and wanting to add Dazzles to my cards.
And, I wasn't disappointed at all. Thank you
Submitted
Friday, April 18th @ 10:50 AM

Name
You've put major bling in my creations with Dazzles! The "mix 'ems" are so versatile and fun. It is hard to pick a favorite from this collection; however, the cross-stitch and "mix 'ems" are elegant and fun at the same time. The value is outstanding.
Submitted
Friday, April 18th @ 09:59 AM

Name
This deal was fantastic- a wonderful variety of Dazzles. I love using them for my homemade cards and scrapbook pages. I am very happy with the selection that I received.
Submitted
Friday, April 18th @ 08:23 AM

Name
Absolutely loved my dazzles. They are so much fun to use and add a little bling to my cards. Whether I'm using them as a focal point or an embellishment they add so much to my designs.
Submitted
Friday, April 18th @ 08:10 AM

Name
This was a wonderful deal. Dazzles for all occasions.
Submitted
Friday, April 18th @ 07:03 AM

Name
Dazzles are my favorite items from this company! They add just a little bit of sparkle to cards and scrapbook pages, more like a surprise than an in your face design. These were a great value.
Submitted
Thursday, April 17th @ 06:22 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):

Your Recently Viewed Items