Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
« Go Back

Giant Card Templates
View

Giant Card Templates

24 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Love what you saw on the latest segment of Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes? Try out your own project with this great offer!

Part number: 4076050

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$21.49

Featured Webisodes

Giant Card Templates
September 9, 2008

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment When I got them,I immediately set about to make one from each template. I had a baby shower to attend this past weekend and made one for the mother-to-be and inserted a gift card. She absolutely loved it and her mother said that I should make them and sell them. I was pretty impressed with how much they liked them. I am looking forward to using them for lots of things. They are easy to use and once you start, your imagination just seems to take off.
Submitted Monday, April 5th @ 12:23 PM

Name
Comment The templates arrived in record time. I haven't had a chance to use them as I have just had surgery on my shoulder. But the minute I have full use of it I will be working with them. In the meantime I am dreaming of how I am going to use t hem.
Submitted Wednesday, March 31st @ 08:12 PM

Name
Comment These templates are so easy to use and are so versatile with all the choices of paper that are offered. Every card I have made has been so pretty and appreciated when received. Easy to trace, cut and embelish! Good Job Paper Wishes!!!
Submitted Saturday, April 25th @ 07:29 AM

Name
Comment The card templates are wonderful. They are a nice size and easy to cut and fold. Lots of fun.
Submitted Friday, April 10th @ 03:18 PM

Name
Comment These templates are awesome - esp with the ideas, tags & flourishes included...Also much easier to cut in the large format.

A must-have for every card-maker / scrapbooker!!

Submitted Tuesday, March 24th @ 10:15 PM

Name
Comment I'm using these templates with sewing projects and fabric projects: using light-weight double-sided iron-on fusible sheets to bond two beautiful fabrics. Tracing with disappearing ink, cutting, folding, and ironing to create the design. Then, either fabric fray solution OR satin stitch around edges to seal. Embellish with buttons, crystals, appliques, fancy stitching, stamping, etc. NOW you can add to quilts, pillows, totes, keepsake cards, scrapbook covers or anything else you can imagine. Both my mother (an avid sewer/quilter) and myself (an avid paper crafter) are enjoying coming up with different uses for these reuseable templates. An added bonus is the webisode to watch as often as needed to visually see the folds which is VERY helpful for anyone not familiar with origami !! Thank you for making available (in an affordable bundle) such products that provide us with a new way to: use, renew, or repurpose items we already have (especially in today's financial crisis). The inspiration, excitement, and entertainment it can provide is priceless. I can highly recommend these templates.
Submitted Tuesday, March 10th @ 08:31 AM

Name
Comment I REALLY LIKE THE LARGER FLOWER TEMPLATES AND I HAVE SOOO MANY IDEAS FOR THEM !!!
Submitted Saturday, February 21st @ 01:05 PM

Name
Comment These are by far the most fun card's I have ever made...I made them for the 16 ladies in my Bible Study and they were amazed...templates were easy to use and by looking at the video they went together quickly...possibilites are endless...A Big Thank You!!!
Submitted Thursday, January 8th @ 01:10 PM

Name
Comment I luv, luv, luv, the giant card templates!After watching the webisode - I just had to purchase the set. They are so versitile! They are really beautiful when you use 2-sided cardstock. You just have to punch a hole in the top of one of the petals- put in cording or a ribbon- and you have a beautiful Christmas ornaments! Thank you!
Submitted Sunday, December 21st @ 07:13 AM

Name
Comment I was amazed at how quick and easy it is to trace and cut out the designs, even the more complex ones. The large size makes them so easy to work with! The webisode was also really helpful to see how different paper and embellishment choices can give these shapes a completely different mood: elegant, bright and kid-friendly, masculine, ladylike, etc. Definitely glad I bought them!
Submitted Monday, October 27th @ 08:27 AM

Name
Comment Very east to use. Love it!
Submitted Monday, October 20th @ 06:27 AM

Name
Comment These are great, but you do have to use heavier weight paper for them to turn out properly. FUN!

Response from Paper Wishes Customer Service:

Actually that might be a personal preference. We've used vellum, 80# paper (regular scrapbook weight) and others--all have been successful. They're fun aren't they?

Submitted Sunday, October 19th @ 04:43 PM

Name
Comment I too made these cards as soon as I received the templates. Besides cards I thought they could be used in scrapbooks with the ability to open up with photos inside or not open, just as an imbellishment. Also I think I will make mini scrapbooks for family with family photos inside.
Submitted Friday, October 10th @ 02:28 PM

Name
Comment Do they come with envelopes ? They sure do look like so much fun. Thank you so much. I love your online show. p. s. I am referring to the giant flower templates.

Response from Paper Wishes Customer Service:

There will be an envelope template in 2009. The Sara's Surfaces portfolios work perfectly, too.

Submitted Friday, October 10th @ 03:05 AM

Name
Comment The first card I made with these was for my Mother's 80th birthday. I used paper that was two sided so I didn't have to glue papers together. My Mother wants to display it in a shadow box. Excellent templates and because they are large they are easier to cut out.
Submitted Friday, October 3rd @ 11:53 AM

Name
Comment These templates are just wonderful! It is fun and easy to make unusual cards quickly.
Submitted Wednesday, October 1st @ 06:22 AM

Name
Comment I love these!!! I never tried the smaller ones it was all new to me! I had trouble with the spiral one so I went back to the webisode and watch carefully. I finally got it. So much better than the same ole card!
Submitted Monday, September 29th @ 12:14 PM

Name
Comment I bought all the original templates & I really liked how pretty the flowers were when completed. I loved the ideas that were printed on the templates. I always thought if these templates made bigger sized flowers they would make perfect cards, and then I saw them on your Weekly Webisodes. I had to have them! I use the giant templates as my card & the original sizes as embellishments. I love them all!

I look forward to all your webisodes weekly. I can't wait til your special week in October for your daily webisodes. Paulette & Sara complement each other.

Thank you so much for your bundle deals & personal shopper club. I love Sara papers & surfaces. I just cannot express the enjoyment I get from the both of you & your products.

Submitted Sunday, September 28th @ 09:03 AM

Name
Comment These templates are absolutely the "cat's meow".
The day I received them I tried every one of them. The only one I found diffucult was the spiral one. But after some ernest concentration, I got it done.
Thanks so much for such enjoyable offerings.

Eva
Middletown, Ohio
Submitted Saturday, September 27th @ 02:51 PM

Name
Comment I am very excited to give these cards to my family and friends. They are very beautiful and fun to make.
Submitted Friday, September 26th @ 03:36 PM

Name
Comment Great - they are bigger than I expected and so much easie to cut and fold than the smalll ones and much more impressive
Submitted Thursday, September 25th @ 12:19 PM

Name
Comment I love the card templates. I have played with them and have many ideas I want to do with them.
Submitted Thursday, September 25th @ 11:10 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):