Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
« Go Back

Stacked Dazzles
View

Stacked Dazzles

19 people love this
Click a star to rate.

Love what you saw on the latest segment of Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes? Try out your own project with this great offer!

Part number: 4076091

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$21.49

Featured Webisodes

Stacked Dazzles
March 24, 2009

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment The stacked dazzles make beautiful cards. The rose dazzles look wonderful stacked on mulberry paper.
Submitted Saturday, July 4th @ 10:32 AM

Name
Comment I love all the dazzles and the stacked dazzles are so beautiful - even the innies are beautiful. Thank you for having such gorgeous things for my scrapbook pages and cards.
Submitted Saturday, May 23rd @ 12:40 PM

Name
Comment I recently bought several of the "stacked dazzles".
They are so versatile that I know I will use them on many projects. The first use was on a birthday card for a man. A gold dazzle border and two of the small accent pieces gave an elegant touch to an otherwise simple card. Wish I could attaah a picture.
Submitted Tuesday, May 19th @ 11:12 AM

Name
Comment Can't get enough dazzles. Then each set is completed differently. The stacked dazzles are so elegant.
Submitted Thursday, May 7th @ 08:19 AM

Name
Comment I just got these stacked dazzles and can't wait to use them. My grandson just arrived, they will look great on his cards.
Submitted Saturday, April 25th @ 10:29 PM

Name
Comment I bought all the dazzles, not just the stacked. I love them. They are awesome not just for cards, but for scrapbook pages and for decorating in the home. I would highly recommend these to anyone. The are sturdy and beautiful and a great buy for the price
Submitted Saturday, April 18th @ 05:38 AM

Name
Comment These are fabulous....I've made several cards with them and get so many raves on the beauty of the cards. It's so easy when you can stack the dazzles and I feel guilty when everyone thinks it takes so much time and effort to make a card...
Submitted Tuesday, April 14th @ 03:49 PM

Name
Comment I love the dazzles as they make beautiful cards. The only improvement to me would be to have the larger dazzle in parts so that stacking them would not waste the parts not shown.
Submitted Friday, April 10th @ 12:13 PM

Name
Comment These stickers are incredibly beautiful. And you can use them without stacking to make gorgeous card fronts. Just put the rose dazzle over top of a picture of a rose from the Paper Flair Feminine card collection to bring life to the flowers.
Submitted Friday, April 10th @ 09:51 AM

Name
Comment I love the stacked dazzles. They make such a beautiful card and are so easy to use. I can't wait now to share my cards with others.
Submitted Thursday, April 9th @ 12:48 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):