Share:

Cards & More with Dazzles

Item #: 4076112
34 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Love what you saw on the latest segment of Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes? Try out your own project with this great offer!

Cards & More with Dazzles
View

Customer comments

Name
Thanks paper wishes the book and the dazzles where great. But everything I have ordered is great. I have retired so have alot of time to work with craft supplies and love them all. Keep up your good jobs on crafts.
Submitted
Friday, August 20th @ 08:27 PM

Name
I have thoroughly enjoyed the Cards & more with the Dazzles. I can hardly Put this order down. It is so much fun. If I had seen the stars to rate this collection, I would have used them all.
Sally
Submitted
Friday, August 20th @ 07:27 AM

Name
I just received the Cards & More w/Dazzles package. I can't wait to get started. I LOVE your sets! Other than basic supplies, everything I need for your projects is almost always provided in the packets. As for inspiration, your webisodes offer a wealth of information that raises our cards and scrapbook pages to a higher level - - - not to mention how truly enjoyable it is to watch both of you, Paulette and Sara. And your designers? Well, it goes without saying - they rock! Thanks for a fantastic website.
Submitted
Friday, February 5th @ 10:50 AM

Name
Wow the package arrived just in time - quickly made a card for a birthday added the dazzles and it was fantastic! Had a little gift and put it in a paper mache
box that I had painted - added some items from the stacked oval sticker dazzles - it was an oval box so the oval dazzle went on top and the boarder stickers went on the sides. I must say that box was much better than the gift inside - and was the hit of the party. Thanks Ladies - you did it again!
Jean
Submitted
Thursday, June 11th @ 12:16 PM

Name
Paper Wishes first started me with the love of making cards and scrapbooking. If I hadn't started getting their supplies, I probably would not be doing what I'm doing. I have devoted a room just for my card making and scrapbooking. Everyone compliments me on the beautiful cards I make for them, but with out Paper Wishes products, they would not be as pretty. I always love everything I get from them and will continue to purchase their products in the future. They make it fun and surprises me as to what I can accomplish. Thank you Paper Wishes for giving me a wonderful hoppy!!
Submitted
Thursday, June 11th @ 08:31 AM

Name
Love this little book. I'm not creative but this does all the work but I can take the credit!
Submitted
Thursday, June 11th @ 07:51 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
(will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code

Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):

Your Recently Viewed Items