Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
« Go Back

Christmas Cards: Forever Christmas Card CD Kit
View

Christmas Cards: Forever Christmas Card CD Kit

25 people love this
Click a star to rate.

Love what you saw on the latest segment of Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes? Try out your own project with this great offer!

Part number: 4076245

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$39.99

Featured Webisodes

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment Oh, how I adore this CD and set of Dazzles and embellishments! I can't wait to get started...I have to finish birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving...then I get to really play with this wonderful set. Thank you Paper Wishes! You get everything right! I wish your warehouse was right next door!
Submitted Thursday, September 9th @ 11:44 AM

Name
Comment This kit has just been wonderful. I am so happy with all the cards I will be able to make this year and years to come with the cd. The cd is easy to use and print from. The papers and embellishments are beautiful. I loved the whole week of Webisodes which made using all of the products so easy. Thank you so much.
Submitted Thursday, September 9th @ 07:05 AM

Name
Comment This package was well worth the money. I will save a lot of money by using this cd and the embellishments that I received with it. I loved it and can't wait to start my Christmas cards for this year. I tried several types of paper to print on and found that if I use the Kodak photo paper that the colors are vibrant and really add class to my cards. LOVE it--and highly recommend this to any cardmakers out there.
Submitted Wednesday, September 8th @ 06:24 AM

Name
Comment I especially liked the cd,i have made 2 cards from it and have 2 more that i will be making. Liked all of the dazzles great picking of them,i will be using them shortly.
Submitted Tuesday, September 7th @ 07:33 AM

Name
Comment Love the CD and would like others on Birthday and other Holidays. Have always been happy with everything I've gotten from you. Thank you also for the great service.
Submitted Tuesday, September 7th @ 06:22 AM

Name
Comment I love the Forever Christmas Cards CD kit. It is so easy to store and you have a whole selection of cards right here on the computer. They print out nicely too. The tags can be used for other purposes also.
I hope there will be more of these in the future. While I will ALWAYS be a paper addict, it's really nice to have this for a last minute card. I hope to see Masculine, Feminine and Child birthday. Of course Anniversary and congrats would be nice...Maybe you can make a bigger one for All Occassions! It would be so easy to just print it out , put it together, and run out the door! I know you folks have already thought of it. So I'll be watching in the future.
Thanks for creating so much fun!
Barb Wiggins
Submitted Monday, September 6th @ 08:44 AM

Name
Comment Great value for simply wonderful supplies! When you figure the cost for getting 15 packs of Dazzles alone...that's close to $30...plus, you throw in the embellishments and CD! Love the CD ~ the collection on it matches the variety on your other CDs. I printed the papers and art for the pontsettia card shown on the webisode, but had to order another embellishment pack to get the flowers to finish it. Oh well... gave me a chance to shop the next Mom's Warehouse sale! :-))
Submitted Monday, September 6th @ 07:57 AM

Name
Comment Recieved my Forever Christmas CD Kit. I LOVE this kit.
This is a must have for card makers.

I have aready started my Christmas cards and I know everyone is going to be amazed at the cards they recieve.

Thank you, Looking forward to more kits like this one.
Submitted Monday, September 6th @ 07:38 AM

Name
Comment The CD is great and the dazzles are even better. Hope Paper
Wishes come out with more word dazzles that are smaller so there are more words to a page and give more options for use on cards. Maybe some copper ones. Love the set!!
Submitted Monday, September 6th @ 07:34 AM

Name
Comment Received my Christmas Kit today! LOVE...LOVE...LOVE the Christmas CD!!!

Thank you so much for your time on this wonderful kit and video.

Hope you make more CD's like this.

Going to start on my Christmas cards soon....
Submitted Monday, August 30th @ 09:55 PM

Name
Comment This package is worth the small cost. I can not wait till it comes and I can get started on Christmas cards. The Dazzles look great and of course you get Theresa's CD! This is a must have bundle!!!!
Submitted Sunday, August 22nd @ 04:41 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):