Home > Personal Shopper Monthly Kits > Christmas Personal Shopper (4076377)

Christmas Personal Shopper
View

Christmas Personal Shopper

37 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Love what you saw on the latest segment of Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes? Try out your own project with this great offer!

• Christmas Personal Shopper (link)
  • 10 white tags (link)

Part number: 4076377

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$20.59

Featured Webisodes

You might also like:

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment It was so fun to use this kit. I loved having the ideas all ready and each piece handy. I actually took it to my work and when things were really slow, I put some cards together. Shhhh- don't tell!!! :) I got lots of compliments on my cards.
Submitted Thursday, January 19th @ 11:28 AM

Name
Comment Christmas cards were so easy last year as I was able to just follow the instructions and quickly make a selection of colourful, quality cards. I loved that there was everything included to make the cards and the variety was amazing. Thank-you so much.
Submitted Wednesday, January 18th @ 05:32 AM

Name
Comment I loved the papers and embellishments that were included to make many different Christmas cards. They were quick and easy. I was able to send a different card to each of my friends and relatives who loved them.
Submitted Saturday, January 14th @ 03:52 AM

Name
Comment Loved this package.. I was pretty much done with my cards but when I received this package I had to continue. Headstart for this Christmas
Submitted Friday, January 13th @ 02:34 AM

Name
Comment I am having so much fun with this kit. I am taking it to my weekly scrapbooking session to show the other ladies what I got. I am sure they will be impressed.
Submitted Thursday, January 12th @ 05:37 PM

Name
Comment I absolutely love this Christmas card kit. I made the first 20 cards and mailed them to special friends. The quality and value is great..so many embellishments. I definitely will be watching for other kits in the coming year.
Submitted Thursday, January 12th @ 03:22 PM

Name
Comment I received this Set of 80 Christmas Cards from watching a Webisode - and didn't believe that you would get everything in the kit to complete all 80 cards - but low and behold was I surprised when I completed all the cards and had leftover items and some extra artwork. My Husband moaned when I got the kit as he says I order everything I see but rarely do I completely finish everything - well I finished them all and I am so proud to have accomplished it - I used a few of the cards this Christmas and everyone who got one was amazed that I had made them. The rest I am going to sell during a craft sale and will donate some to our Church Christmas Sale this year. Thanks for this kit, it was wonderful. Keep up the good work and thanks for the weekly webisode they inspire me and keep me sane!!!!
Submitted Thursday, January 12th @ 03:21 PM

Name
Comment Great kit. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but look forward to not only making Christmas cards but using the kit to make cards for other occassions.
Submitted Thursday, January 12th @ 12:15 PM

Name
Comment What a wonderful and beautiful kit. I received it after I had already made and sent out my Christmas cards (I did sneak a few items and enhanced the last card before mailing). I can't wait until next November to start using all the great embellishments and paper. All my friends and family just love receiving my home made cards. Thank you everyone at Paper Wishes for the inspiration and support to make this happen for me!
Submitted Thursday, January 12th @ 10:35 AM

Name
Comment I love it! Everything came together. Great value and easy to follow directions! Everyone loved my cards.
Submitted Thursday, January 12th @ 08:10 AM

Name
Comment L loved this kit! I think it's even better than the one before that I did last year. The best therapy ever is making cards. Thank you!
Submitted Thursday, January 12th @ 07:58 AM

Name
Comment Love this kit, everything you need is right there. Customized some of the cards to A2 size so I could use them for Operation Write Home. Beautiful cards in just minutes.
Submitted Thursday, January 12th @ 05:56 AM

Name
Comment I love this Christmas Personal Shopper purchase. I say love because I am still using it. Since I purchased it late in the season, I acutually had my cards already made for this Christmas, but as always I didn't make enough. So I used the Personal Shopper to fill in the gaps!. I also have a very large familiy and we had 5 Birthdays right around Christmas and I used the Personal Shopper Winter Christmas themes to make those 5 cards. The receivers were delighted and it was so easy with the papers, corrinating ribbions and brads right there so I didn't have to go searching. Thanks so much. It has been a life saver for me during this busy season, and a terrific bargin to boot.
Submitted Thursday, January 12th @ 05:32 AM

Name
Comment I love all the papers and embellishments! I'm still playing with it even though Christmas is over. Getting a head start for next year (that's the excuse I'm using)!!
Submitted Wednesday, January 11th @ 12:43 PM

Name
Comment I loved this kit. It had everything I needed to make wonderful cards. My friends and family thought I was very talented. But it wasn't me. It was the Christmas kit. It would be great to have a kit like this for birthdays.
Submitted Wednesday, January 11th @ 12:07 PM

Name
Comment i actually still have it out... did make a few last minutes cards....i am enjoying this one very much....love the webisodes...

blessings to all
Submitted Wednesday, January 11th @ 07:55 AM

Name
Comment I Love this kit...It was like christmas just going through the goodies in the box....the first time ever trying my hands at card making...and I am Hooked Thank You.
Submitted Wednesday, January 11th @ 06:33 AM

Name
Comment This kit is great! I love having all the elements together and ready to use. And the cards turned out fabulous. There are so many it was hard to choose which to do first!
Submitted Tuesday, January 10th @ 06:33 PM

Name
Comment The perfect kit for those last minute cards I didn't get a chance to make.
Great value and LOTS of ideas for future projects.
Submitted Tuesday, January 10th @ 06:04 AM

Name
Comment I loved this package and it arrived in time to make some cards I had forgotten. Easy to follow directions and all the embellishments. I received lots of compliments.
Submitted Monday, January 9th @ 12:40 PM

Name
Comment Have not used all this package but just know it is great. I have used several personal shopper pkgs in the past and have never been disappointed.
Submitted Monday, January 9th @ 07:18 AM

Name
Comment I just received this kit and cannot believe the value you get for your money. The cards are so easy and perfect for beginning cardmakers but can also be taken in a different direction for more experienced cardmakers! There is something for everyone in this kit and the items are very high quality! If you buy just one Christmas card making item this year....this is the kit to get!
Submitted Tuesday, January 3rd @ 10:12 AM

Name
Comment Love this kit. There is so much product packed into this box. You can make the cards per the easy directions, or customize them to your liking. There is enough left over after all 80 cards to do several other projects.
Submitted Thursday, December 22nd @ 10:11 PM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):