Sign up for special offers and promos!
  • Option 1
  • Option 5
  • Option 3
  • Option 4
  • Option 2
  • Option 6
Sign up for special offers and promos!
« Go Back

Premiere Dazzles Webisode Special
View

Premiere Dazzles Webisode Special

36 people love this
Click a star to rate.

Love what you saw on the latest segment of Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes? Try out your own project with this great offer!

Part number: 4076415

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$22.39

Featured Webisodes

Premiere Dazzles
May 14, 2012

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment I enjoyed the instructional webisode on the dazzles. We need more help. I am not usually working with the dazzles and enjoy you showing the cards that you make so I can make some. More, more, more.
Submitted Monday, June 18th @ 12:45 PM

Name
Comment This pack is all about beauty and fun and variety. These bring on the creative juices and when I opened the pack the ideas just kept going. You can use it with your picture as a focal point or on a card. They just pop and with the lace ribbons available on PW it looks great! Enjoy and let the juices flow!
Submitted Saturday, June 16th @ 02:35 PM

Name
Comment I love the stamps I ordered and love love the dazzles!I belong to the monthly dazzle club and absolutely love it. I use them for cardmaking and scrapbooking, they are awsome !
Submitted Monday, June 11th @ 12:54 PM

Name
Comment I just love anything dazzle. The webisode was great. I can't wait to try the new dazzles. It was such a great special price also. Keep them coming.
Submitted Monday, June 11th @ 09:02 AM

Name
Comment One cannot have too many Dazzles!! Keep them coming.
I REALLY love the webisodes, more please...
Submitted Friday, June 1st @ 09:23 AM

Name
Comment Love the dazzles. Wouldn't be a good card without them. I used the notes to make a template in that shape for a card I was working on. Love the notes. I will put them to good use.
Submitted Thursday, May 31st @ 09:25 AM

Name
Comment I love the dazzles, they add so much to any card. Anytime I make a card the first thing I go to are dazzles.
Submitted Wednesday, May 30th @ 12:07 PM

Name
Comment My packet arrived just in time to make two 50th anniversary cards. The gold papers and dazzles made the cards look very professional. Love dazzels, they just add so much to what would be just a simple card.
Submitted Wednesday, May 30th @ 07:59 AM

Name
Comment Great packet and great price!
Submitted Tuesday, May 29th @ 07:35 AM

Name
Comment These new Dazzles are so special; the new colors or surfaces really makes some of the "old" designs NEW again. Anyone can make an amazing card or beautiful scrapbook page for just any occasion. I am so glad I ordered them. The journal notes as well are a nice touch and add some color and fun. Cannot wait to get going on some new ideas.
Submitted Tuesday, May 29th @ 07:01 AM

Name
Comment Ever since I started using dazzles. I love them and having this many I'm truly loving it
Submitted Monday, May 28th @ 11:54 AM

Name
Comment Hi Gang...The more I look at that collection the more my creative juices flow. Keep them coming even to overflow.
Submitted Monday, May 28th @ 10:06 AM

Name
Comment Love the Webisode Specials. Keep them coming. I so enjoy the vids and the instruction.
Submitted Monday, May 28th @ 08:06 AM

Name
Comment I could not be more pleased with this product.
Submitted Monday, May 28th @ 07:23 AM

Name
Comment I loved this webisode. I'm hooked on dazzles and have been since the beginning. Very happy with the products and the ideas from this one. Thanks for sharing.

Submitted Monday, May 28th @ 06:27 AM

Submitted Monday, May 28th @ 06:27 AM

Name
Comment Love the new dazzales! Really love the idea of using alcohol inks on the dazzles to create a new color on them. Really unique idea! Paper Wishes always gives me so many new ideas and ways to do cards. Keep up the good work. Paulette and Ann work together so well.
Submitted Saturday, May 12th @ 04:53 AM

Name
Comment How pretty and what's not to love. Gotta have them naturally. Can't wait to get them and try out the beautiful ideas presented in the webisode. Thanks for the new ideas you guys. At such a bargain of a price too.
Submitted Saturday, May 12th @ 04:37 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):